taken (-)

- means there is no smut in a chapter :) 

+ means there is :)

.

I'm home alone, watching Netflix, when all of the sudden, I hear a knock at the door. Probably mail. I'll grab it, because it might be a package for my eighteenth birthday, which was a week ago. 

It's definitely not. 

It's a man. He's skinnier than I am and has dark, curly hair, and it contrasts with his pale skin. He's got chocolate brown eyes with flecks of gold. 

"I'm here for Harlyn." 

"That's me," I say, in a questioning manner. "What do you want?"

"Would you mind coming out to the car with me? Your parents sent me for you while they're at work." I nod and follow him to his car. Obviously he knows my parents, otherwise he wouldn't have known that they were at work. 

He opens the car door and pushes me from the back in. 

"What the fuck?!" I scream as he locks the door from the outside. I scramble to the other side of the car to try and escape, but he's already there. Entering the car, he sits in the drivers' seat and begins the car, ignoring my questions and screams. 

.

Sorry for the shortness! I just needed to set the beginning. It'll only get smuttier from here! There will be a non-smut chapter almost every other chapter, to appeal to those who don't like that sort of stuff. I'm trying to please everyone! 

Hope you got a sense of my writing style.

xx Willa xx