explanations (-+)

-+ means semi-smut :) 

We got to his house after around an hour of driving. I assume we're somewhere in Bloomsdale, but I've no clue. We're in the middle of nowhere, that's for damn sure. 

It's like a mansion. Well, not a mansion. But it's really big compared to my small house. It's all brick with white vinyl siding and a black roof. It's pretty modern-not what you'd exect from this man who looks like a pothead. In an oddly charming way though. 

He pulls me into the house roughly by my hair. 

"Please-" I whine slash scream. "That hurts!" My voice is hoarse from screaming so much in the car. I'm surprised he didn't wreck. 

"Shut the fuck up. I'll give you fucking explanations if you stop trying to scream and cry and fight me. I'm stronger than you, so don't even try. You're not going to get away." He says, all the while delivering harsh kicks to me, who's crumled in a ball on the floor. He walks over to the couches, which are over on my left in a large living room. "Get the fuck up and come over here." I've never noticed how thick his accent is. 

"Your parents gave you to me. You're mine now. I can use you for whatever I want; and considering I've been on the road with fourteen men for two years, I think we both know what I want." 

"You just want me for sex. What a low-life dick. You don't give a fuck what happens to me. You know what, as a matter of fact, let me go outside and pick up a rock and smash my head in with it. Then, I don't have to unwillingly perform sexual acts with a dirty man. I hope you feel bad. I hope you feel like fucking shit. I hope you rot in hell." I'm greeted with an unsurprising slap to the face. 

"Rule number one. You don't get to swear. Rule number two; you don't talk back or I'll beat the shit out of you. Rule number three; no threatening to run away or to hurt yourself. You do as I say, when I say, and you'll be comletely fine. It's not like I'm keeping you as a fucking captive. You can have anything in the world that you can imagine, just as long as you respect me and do as I say and follow my simple rules. It's not fucking rocket science." 

"And what forces me to comply with these rules, you asshole?" I'm greeted with a harsh blow to the eye. I feel it. It'll be a black eye. 

"No swearing, for one thing. Only I can do that. You're just a toy. You're replable-except I like you and I want you now. Two, didn't you hear me? I said I'd beat the shit out of you if you didn't comply. It's not fucking hard. You're just being an insufferable bitch." 

"You fucking dick. You can hit me as much as you want, but to be honest, I'm not scared of you," That's a lie. I'm terrified of this man. "And, I'll do whatever the fuck I please. You can't go around calling me your toy and expect this to be a 'relationship.'"

"You know what? Come here." He grabs me by my hair, which is extremely painful and forces me to do as he says. He bends me over his lap and pulls down my skater skirt, exposing me. Even in my attempts to escape, he's right. He's stronger. He's in control, and there's nothing I can do about it. "You're gonna fucking pay for all of this." He roughly brings a hand to my ass, causing pain towards me. He continues hitting me; until I manage to squirm free from him and land a punch to his eye. Not nearly as hard as he's hit me, but still pretty hard. This angers him immensly. He stands and begins to run to me, and we play a small game of chase. Except there's actual danger if he catches me. I can only imagine. 

Until he grabs me from behind and carries me over his shoulder to his room upstairs and throws me to the bed, attempting to pull my shirt off. But I cross my arms so he can't. 

I can only imagine.