punishment (+) (not finished)

About two hours later, I hear footsteps. The pace is familiar-it's Matthew. Or Matty. Or whatever he wanted to be called. I don't really care-what does it matter, anyways?

The doorknob turns and clicks open. Matthew steps into the room. His hair is all over the place and he's definitely high. I bet the other guys smoked with him. I don't know how, or where, these people get so much weed. I've seen coke around the house, too. It's the weirdest thing. 

But for now, I need to focus on keeping myself from crying and pleaing for Matty to stop whatever he's going to do to me. 

He's angry as hell. I mean, punch a hole in the wall angry. I'm slightly terrified for my life-Matthew could easily murder me if he wanted. Or beat me. 

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Matty screams at the top of his lungs. He approaches me; crouched on the floor, curled into a ball and sobbing. "I swear to God, Harlyn. I'm gonna make this the shittiest night of your life for that. I had to fucking lie to their faces to save face. I'm not putting effort into you. None at all. You need to just sit pretty and shut the fuck up!" He grabs my hair and picks me off the floor. His hand is pinning me to the wall by my hair and his other hand is wandering-lingering on my nipple and breast. His hand remains there for a minute. His hand continues down farther, until he reaches my underwear. His fingers curl into me. 

"Matthew! Stop! That hurts!" I sob. He instead adds another finger to the one that's already in. He smirks and penetrates in and out, in and out, adding another finger and causing a lot of pain. Just as I'm about to hit my high, he pulls away and laughs. 

"My turn," He says, and pushes me down onto my knees. God, please no. 

He pulls off his black skinny jeans and reveals his black Calvin Klein's. The bulge makes it apparent that he wants sex. And he's horny. He soon pulls those off as well, leaving hemself exposed. And at my face level. 

"Suck it. Or I'll fucking choke you." I've no choice but to. 

After he hits his high, he pulls my jeans and shirt off, leaving me in my bra and panties. 

"C'mere. Bend over." I see where this is going. "You need to learn a lesson," I bend over his lap and he begins to hit me. He pauses and reaches behind him...and there's a paddle. Hell no. "Repeat after me-" He lands a strike from the paddle on me. "Good girls keep their mouths shut." 

"Good girls keep their mouths shut." I say through gritted teeth. He hits me again and again, definitely marking me up. 

"You're not going to be able to sit for a week." 

"I'm very fucking aware." 

"Fourty more for swearing." 

It's going to be a long night.