Chapter 5. January 28th

When Steven told me he didn't get that high I went back to my aunties house. I went into her room looked into the drawer and the pills were still there. I took two pills from each bottle. So I had eight pills. When I got home I got an empty pill bottle out of my grandma's room and put the pills in there. I put the bottle in my purse. The next day at school I got there early. Early enough for breakfast. I usually came way later. I walked to the commons and got in the breakfast line. I got my breakfast and sat at a table by the window with Julian. He was doing his history homework, and I was waiting for Steven. By the time Steven got here breakfast was over and first hour was starting. We had this all planned out. We'd skip our first hours and chill out in the band hallway. We couldn't take them after school because we didn't wanna go to practice high or go home high. We met up in the band hallway like we had planned. We walked down the stairwell where there was no camera. There was a chair there and I sat down. I pulled the bottle out of my purse and opened it up, handing Steven a pill. I pulled a big bottle of Aquarius water out of my purse "ayy can I have it?" "No" I laughed he wanted the water because he was an Aquarius too. He took the pill but he let it sit on his tongue too long and said it was disgusting. I put the Xanax in my mouth and quickly washed it down with the water. We walked back up the stairs to the band hallway and sat down in these seats. I was listening to music and Steven looked drowsy. He was leaning off slowly to the left then he sat up real slowly and we laughed. I suddenly became overwhelmed with this feeling of euphoria. Steven got up and went to the other side of the hall rapping loudly he started banging on the locker and rapping and I was  to him dancing. Everyone was laughing at us. Then I laid down in the middle of the hallway and began to swim. Dajanae was recording us and putting us on snap chat. After that I laid against the wall and then the bell rang. I saw my friend James come through those big double doors and I got so happy. I ran over to him and jumped on him and we fell. While that was happening Steven left the band hallway which he wasn't supposed to do. I got up and ran out of the band hallway and I fell. I got up only to see lots of commotion. There was a crowd of people and everyone had out their cellphones and they were yelling. "You not gone hit her though!" "Let them fight!!" I walked past the crowed and saw two girls trying to fight each other but Monae was In the middle of them trying to break it up. I started trying to push the girls together so that they could fight. "Don't enforce the fight Akira!" She yelled and I stepped back. Confused. I stood there for a couple of seconds and one girl swung at the other one and I picked her up. I carried her into the band hallway and put her down. The crowed of people were laughing and I was looking for Steven but I still felt good for breaking up the fight. "I'm a hero, I'm a hero!!!!" i yelled then I saw Steven. I ran over to him yelling "STEVENNNNNN IM A HERO IM A HERO STEVEN" we laughed and went back into the band hallway and he wanted another Xanax. I gave him. We had his phone and we were making videos. When we were done I tried to give him a hug. "No Akira...no" he got a text from Makayla and I saw him say she was the love of his life. I just sat there. I can't even describe how i felt. It just felt like my heart was ripped from my chest all over again. He said I was the love of his life ....he walked out of the band hallway again and I didn't even try to stop him this time. I sat down and took another pill I let it sit on my tongue for too long just like Steven had and he was right it was disgusting. It tasted so bitter and nasty. I scrambled for the water and washed the pill down. I took another pill and broke it in half and washed it down with the water. I put the water and the pills back into my purse and I saw David and Thomas walking towards me,Thomas wanted some pills and I gave him one or two I don't remember. I gave david one. I went back to where I was and I sat there for a while listening to music. Mark, Stevens friend came over to me and took the pills from me he went to the bathroom and pushed them down the toilet. Idk what he did with the bottle I think he threw it away. After that I got up and tried to find Steven. We were supposed to leave the band hallway because all the assistant principals usually walk around the commons. I saw nurse G walking up the stairs and she pointed her finger at me me and told me to come here. We walked down to her office. Steven, Makayla and Deja was there. (Not the Deja from my aunties house) I sat on the floor. Makayla was going through Stevens phone looking at the videos we made. "You're stupid, you're so stupid" she was talking to me. "OKAAY?!! I'm stupid too, call me stupid she stupid I'm stupid we both stupid stop saying that." Steven snapped. The nurse and Steven left out. I was still sitting on the floor and Makayla touched my purse. "Makayla bro..." I said calmly. "What Akira?? WHAT WHAT?!" "MAKAYLA BRO" I wasn't so calm anymore. I was ready to snap and lash out on her but I had to remember I was high and could barely even walk. Deja said that I was only mad because it was Makayla and that irritated me. I called my aunt. "Auntie can u come get me I have cramps" "I'm on my way." After that I blacked out and that's the last thing I remember.