Chapter 11

Dean's POV

Sammy's screams from the panic room could be heard through out the house. Bobby tried to busy himself with books and papers, as he looked through some boxes. Ellie sat on the couch, her knees pressed against her chest. She hadn't spoken in hours.

"I don't think this cold turkey thing is working" Bobby finally said,

"Well what would you have us do?" I asked glaring at the old man.

"I don't know, let me check my Demon Blood Rehab manual. Oh wait, I can't, because it doesn't exist!"

"That's not my brother Bobby. I'd rather kill him then let him drink anymore of that stuff."

"Just stop it" We both turn in surprise to see Ellie starring at both of us, I sighed and sat down beside her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and Ellie buried her face into my chest.

"Talk to me" I whispered, she grunted in response. Ellie still hadn't told me where she had disappeared to and I was starting to worry. There was nothing we couldn't tell each other (apart from our sex lives).

"Here girl" Ellie looked up to see Bobby holding out a dark green, leather notebook, that had a golden M stitched into the cover.

"It's your Mother's journal, I found it in your Father's things, thought you should have it"

"Thanks Bobby" She whispered taking the notebook, Bobby nodded and left the room. We both just kind of starred at the notebook, I didn't even know Mom had a journal. Ellie opened the journal and Mom's beautiful cursive was sprawled out across the pages. I took the journal and turned to the first entry.

" January 31, 1979

Dear Ellie and Dean,

Today you are a week old. Dad has barley taken his eyes off you since we got home from the hospital, determined to make sure nothing bad ever happens to you.
You two really are the cutest things. Won't let me put you in separate cribs or you start to cry. I might even end up selling the second one. Ellie, your three minutes older than your brother, I'm sure your going to use that against him for the rest of your life. In case you were wondering your full names are,

Dean John Winchester

Elise Angelina Winchester

I can hear you two crying now. I love you both so much.

Love,

Mom"

I looked over at Ellie once I had finished reading the entry. She was trying to hold back tears, as was I. I flipped through the pages to see that they were addressed to Ellie and I. Halfway through the Journal there were entries made to Sam and some made to all three of us. She had written to us.

"She was right"

"What?"

"I have used that three minute thing against you" I chuckled.

"I guess even then we didn't like being separated" Ellie nodded in agreement.

"I didn't know your middle name was John"

"Neither did I" We chuckled.

"Tell me what's going on" I finally pleaded, Ellie sighed.

"An angel approached me, took me to a cabin in the woods. Her name is Amity"

"What did she want?"

"She wants to help me, help us stop the apocalypse" I starred at her surprised. Ellie then went into detail of everything that had happened with Amity.