Chapter 17

"Ellie come on!" I watch as a younger Sam and Dean run out into the field. Dean sets the box down and quickly takes out his lighter, both him and Sam holding the firework stick things. I walk over and stand beside my brothers and I can't help smile as the sparks go flying. One the fireworks had stopped Sammy turns to Dean and I,

"Dad would never let us anything like this, thanks guys!" He hugs both Dean and I before running over to the box of fireworks. Sammy lights the fuse, 

"Fire in the hole!" He calls out and runs back over to Dean and I. I watch the different colors explode in the sky. I turn to Dean who's smiling at me,

"We're awesome siblings" We both say and then laugh. Sammy runs out and jumps around as the sparks fall down around him. Suddenly, it's all gone. The fireworks, my brothers, it's gone. 

"Well that was a lovely memory" I spin around to see a man standing there. He had dirty blond hair, was a bit tall, bright blue eyes, and a bit of scruff. 

"Who are you? And how did you get into my dreams?"

"I figured it was about time we met, it's so much easier to communicate with you now that I'm out" things begin to click in my head. 

"Lucifer"

"The one and only!"

"You were the one who tried to get into my head before! The one who gave me those horrible headaches!" I exclaimed. 

"Yea, had to use a lot of my power to get through to you, being stuck in a cage and all" He answers, Lucifer moves towards me but I take a step back.  

"What do you want?"

"I've said it before, join me"

"What so you can turn me into your little bitch? I don't think so" I spat. 

"Don't you see, your more powerful now than you would of ever been if the spell had been completed. I have no need to perform the ritual again. I want you to join me of your own free will, join me and we can save your brothers. Join me and I won't need to fight Michael because you can destroy him without even blinking"

"I'm not that strong!" Lucifer laughed and shook his head. 

"Oh Elise, you don't understand the potential you hold! Once you learn to control and use your powers, you will be the most powerful thing on this earth, not even Castiel can comprehend the wonders you hold" I stare at him in shock, what was he talking about? According to Amity I was barely keeping it together when it came to my powers. 

"Join me! And the universe will move at your will"

"No! I won't join you, not now, not ever" Lucifer stopped smiling,

"I  will give you time to reconsider" and he was gone.

I  woke up with a gasp, Dean looking at me concerned. 

"You alright?"

"Fine, just a weird dream" I answer sitting up in the back seat of the Impala. 

"Amity visit you or something?"

"No, it was Lucifer" The car swerved but Dean managed to regain control.

"What!?!"

"Wanted me to join him, apparently if I learn to use my powers better I can become the most powerful being in like ever. Not sure I believe him and no I didn't join him" My brothers remain silent.