chapter one ; meet the griswolds

HUNTER'S POV.

Well tomorrow I'm going to the amazing Wally World!
Obviously not with my parents, I'll be going with the Griswolds. My mum and dad want me to spend more time with their kids since we're kinda new to town.

I was in the car with Mr. Griswold who was driving us to his house so I can meet the rest of the family. "are you excited about going to Wally World?" Mr. Griswold asked happily but curiously.

I replied with a simple nod while giving him my happy smile, "yes of course! I've been always wanting to go to Wally World." I replied excitedly. He smiled and continued driving.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at his house after a while, I admired the lovely house and began thinking, "this house looks better then ours" I thought to myself. I watched as Mr. Griswold got out of his car.

"Do you wanna get your stuff out and I can bring you in and introduce the rest of the family?" He asked shutting the car door. I simply nodded and headed towards the boot of the car. I got my back pack out and carried it in.

As I entered, I saw a women and older boy at the bottom of the stairs. The older boy was holding a guitar that said "I have a vagina" on it. "Look what Kevin did to my guitar." He said holding it towards the women.

I couldn't help but hold my laugh in, it was just so funny. "Not again." The lady said.

The women and older boy turned towards me and Mr. Griswold. "Hey honey, who's this?" She asked kindly walking over. I got a little nervous. "My names Hunter." I introduced myself kindly, "Nice to meet you." She smiled and went back to the older boy.

"Kevin! Get down here now!" Mrs. Griswold shouted, I could hear someone stomp down the stairs so I looked up.

"Ugh you told mom and dad that you have SUCH a vagina?" He asked standing on the bottom step holding the banister.

"Enough enough! Now young man we discussed about the bullying of your older brother." Mrs. Griswold said pointing to him. The little boy just rolled his eyes.

"That's right we don't make fun of people who are different from us." Mr. Griswold says.

"I don't have a vagina." The older boy yells at them.

"I know you don't, but I'm saying if you did it would be wrong for Kevin to-" Mr. Griswold says before getting cut off by the older brother.

"I don't have a vagina!" He yells again, this made me laugh a little.

"We know James we know." Mrs. Griswold says, so the older brothers name is James.

"Go to your room Kevin." Mr. Griswold demanded pointing up the stairs.

"Wait a minute who's that?" Kevin asked pointing at me, which I found a little bit rude.

"Oh this is Hunter she's going to be going to Wally World with us." Mr. Griswold says smiling, I smiled to.

"Say what?" Mrs. Griswold says a little a confused about what just happened.

"Yeah we're all going to Wally World." Mr. Griswold announces a little more confident.

"This is some actual bullshit right here!" Kevin shouts annoyedly. Mr. Griswold looked at him, "Kevin stop being so rude and bring Hunter up to the spare room please?" Mr. Griswold asked.

Kevin groaned and motioned me to follow him, I shyly followed since I wasn't really good with new people. I reached the top of the stairs and Kevin showed me the spare room.

"Here." He spoke rudely and stomped out. I shut the door and put my backpack on the bed. I was about to check my bag when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said sitting on the bed. James opened the door, "hey I just wanted to let you know that dinner is ready." He smiled, I nodded, "okay I'll be down now."

James nodded and walked out, I waited a couple of seconds then walked out. I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"You can sit here hunter." Mrs. Griswold said pointing to two empty seats. I obviously knew who was going to be sitting across from me.

I sat down and after a few minutes, Kevin made his way in. He say across from me and gave me a smirk. That made me look away, I slowly began to eat my salad. It was nice.

"So, Hunter how was school this year?" James asked kindly.

I was about to answer when Kevin cut me off, "So, Hunter how was school this year?" Kevin mimicked James, "that's seriously what you sound like just shut up." Kevin finished then began eating.

James just looked surprised, "um... Yeah it was fun thanks." I smiled and nodded to James then continued eating.

As I was eating I felt something kick me from under the table. I flinched slightly then realised it was Kevin. I ignored him, I couldn't eat since he kept kicking me, I got a little pissed off so I kicked him back but much harder. He nearly jumped out of his seat.

I could feel Kevin stare at me, so I slightly looked up.

"What are you looking at ugly?" He said a bit angrily. Mrs. Griswold got angry at him. "Kevin!" She shouted.

I could feel tears come up, "may I be excused?" I asked, Mrs. Griswold nodded, "of course you can."

I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed letting the tears fall down my face. I suddenly heard a knock, I wiped the tears off my face, "come in."

Mrs. Griswold entered, "I'm sorry about what Kevin did." She apologised, I shrugged, "it's okay I guess."

"I sent Kevin to come up and apologise." She said walking out. I sighed and got ready for him to knock. Once I heard the knock I tensed up.

Kevin smirked and leaned against the door frame. "I was supposed to come up and apologise but I'm not, I'm going to make this trip a living hell for you and James." He smirked and walked out.

I gulped and laid down on my bed wanting this day to hurry up.

-
Hey! Here's the first chapter! I hope you all like it! :) I haven't seen the movie yet so I might accidentally change it up, just let me know if I did anything wrong!