chapter two ; day one part one

HUNTER'S POV.

I was awoken by the sound of someone knocking on the door, I let out a small groan and sat up rubbing my eyes. I yawned before answering.

As I opened the door, it revealed James on the other side. "Hey." He said happily. I grunted slightly, "what?" I said a bit rudely, never wake me up when it's early. . . I get to grumpy.

"Well good morning to you to." He chuckled crossing his arms, "I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready." He announced quietly hoping I wouldn't say something anything rude to him.

"Okay thanks I'll be down in a minute." I nodded slowly closing the door, I rambled over to the big mirror that hung on the wall, I fixed my hair slightly so it wouldn't look like a big hair ball. I sighed and walked out of the room heading downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen to find Mr and Mrs. Griswold standing at a counter making breakfast. I noticed four empty seats next to James, I sat down beside him and took a small sip of the apple juice that was in front of me.

"How did you sleep Hunter?" Mrs. Griswold asked handing me a bowl with my breakfast in it.

"I slept great thanks." I smiled taking it off her and slowly began eating. I could hear a door slam from upstairs, I knew who it was immediately. . . Kevin. I heard him walk in the kitchen and sit across from me so I didn't bother look up at him.

I felt a little tensed as I felt his eyes burn inside me. I suddenly snapped out of my trance when Mrs. Griswold spoke.

"So honey how are we going to get to Wally World?" She asked curiously tilting her head to the right.

Mr. Griswold grinned and held up a set of keys and walked out. We all just shrugged and continued eating. Then he came back in.

"Why didn't you guys follow me?" He slightly whined at us.

We all looked at each other confused, "oh wait you wanted us to follow you outside?" Mrs. Griswold asked.

"Yes! That's why I did that cool dramatic exit." Mr. Griswold explained.

We all got up out of our seats and followed him outside, when we all got out, we stared at our transportation in confusion.

"What the hell is that?" I heard Kevin say, I slightly looked at him then back at Mr. Griswold who was now walking towards the big blue car.

"Look at what your dad rented." Rust (Mr. Griswold) said. "It's a 2015 tartent prancer. It's got all the latest Albanian Technology, cmon check it out!" He said opening a blue thing that had a plug in it. "For when we run low on Juice, we just simply pull over and pop this sucker in." Rusty explained. I saw Kevin wander to the other side of the car then came back over.

"The best part is, it has a sensor that won't let you slam the door on my arm or any part of your body." He explained then looked over at Debbie (Mrs. Griswold) "Debbie slam the door on my arm." He said holding his arm at the door.

"I am not slamming the door on your arm." Debbie stated.

"Ah cmon just do it." Rusty said quite begging.

"Alright fine!" She said walking towards him. "This is kinda fun." She shrugged laughing slightly to us, then she literally slammed the door on his arm but the sensor didn't stop. We all winced in pain, Rusty looked at his keys.

"Whoops silly me, I didn't have the sensor activated." He laughed then activate it. "Okay honey do it again."

"What? No I'm not doing it again." Debbie shook her head at him.

"Cmon just do it, don't be chicken." Rusty begged again.

"Fine!" She shouted and slammed the door on his arm again, but the sensor didn't stop it again.

I found it hilarious, so I tried to hold my laughter in by biting my lip.

"Can I try it on James's balls?" Kevin asked, I slightly chuckled and shook my
head looking down.
~~
HERE'S PART ONE
ILL POST PART TWO LATER
IM TRYING TO KEEP THIS BOOK
NEAT XD
LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD STOP DOING IT.
AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.