chapter two ; day one part two

A/N - sorry for my inactivity! I have school :( anyway here's the part two of chapter two part one. Hope you like it! And comment what you think and sorry if this is a very short chapter!. :)
- Caspian.
------------------------------------------------

HUNTER'S POV

After getting all our things in the boot of the car and everyone getting sorted out. It was really hard for me and James, we both hated Kevin. Rusty and Debbie made us both sit beside him. To be honest, I actually wanted to sit next to Kevin but if he knew that, he'd hit me or say something mean to me.

The seating arrangements went as, me on the left hand side behind Debbie who was in front of me sitting in the passengers seat, Kevin in the middle then James on the right sitting behind Rusty who was going to be driving.

On the high way, everyone was bored, I could tell. That included basically everyone. I admired how Rusty was trying to get everyone pumped and excited. He looked down at his radio and turned up the music. "Oh I love this song!" He said beginning to sing.

I looked out the window and began watching all the cars go by. I looked at James who was staring at a girl in the car beside us. I grinned as they both smiled and waved at each other. I say back in my seat and continued watching.

Suddenly I felt someone put a plastic bag over my head, the bag was held tightly so I couldn't breath. I tried getting the hand off my neck.

"Go to sleep go to sleep." Kevin whispered in a raspy voice still trying I suffocate me. There was no way he liked me. "Kevin, Hunter doesn't have to go to sleep if she doesn't want to." Debbie said continuing to read her book.

He began slightly pulling the bag so I'd lose my breath quicker. I was getting to the stage where I couldn't breath. I ripped the bag with my nails and took it off. I took deep breaths while I heard Kevin laughing his ass off. I quickly sat up and hit him as hard as I could. He whimpered, "ow what was that for!" He continued to whine so I I looked at him bewildered, did he seriously just ask that.

"That was for trying to kill me you big dumb ass!" I said in a "duh" tone, I looked over at James who was listening to music and writing down stuff, then at Debbie who was sleeping and then finally at Rusty who was still singing his heart out.

"Hey I wasn't trying to kill you, I was trying to see how long you could hold your breath for." Kevin laughed.

I shook my head and looked back out the window, and sighed quietly to myself. I don't know how James puts up with his bull shit everyday.

I felt Kevin kicking my leg, I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Once he did it again, I kicked him back but with much more force in it. He jumped slightly and I smirked sitting back.

I suddenly felt him put another plastic bag over my head. He pulled me down holding the bag tightly. I could hear him laugh hard, I ripped the bag off me and threw it at him. He just sat there laughing.

"Seriously!?" I shouted at him fixing myself. He just smirked, "seriously." He mocked me again. I rolled my eyes and say back in my seat.

This boy will seriously be the death of me and I'm serious.