chapter three

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I've been busy with school :( anyway hope you like it!
------------------------------------------------
HUNTER'S POV

After a while we pulled up to this old motel for the night. As Rusty parked the car, we all got out. I quietly walked to the back of the car to get my bag. After we all got out stuff, Rusty brought us to our rooms.

"Okay, boys your in this room." Rusty said opening the door for them.

"I call both beds!" Kevin said running inside. I rolled my eyes.

"You only get one bed." Debbie said fixing her bag around her shoulders.

Rusty looked down at me, "you don't mind sleeping with the boys do you?" He asked.

I simply nodded, "yeah sure.", Rusty gave me a smile, "if you need anything, me and Debbie are next door." He said walking to his room with Debbie.

I sighed quietly and closed the door, I went over to my bed that was next to Kevin's. I groaned slightly hoping the bed would be away but sadly it wasn't.

I put my bag on the bed and sat down. I looked up to see James getting up towards the door.

"I'm just going to the pool out back, I'll be back in a few minutes." James told us while he went out shutting the door behind him.

After a few minutes, I got up and headed towards the door until I heard Kevin call my name.

"What Kevin?" I said turning around but keeping my hand on the door knob.

"Where are you going?" He asked surprisingly calm.

I tilted my head a little confused, why would he want to know where I was going? I thought he hated me. I shrugged and bean chewing the inside of my cheek again.

"I don't know, I'm just going for a walk that's all." I said opening the door and walking out.

As I walked around, I heard Rusty and James talking, so I decided listen.

"Okay um... What's a reinjob?" I heard James ask. I chuckled lightly.

"A reinjob? Hm... I guess that's when you kiss someone with the rein of your mouth." Rusty explained.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh, even though I'm only 13 years old, I know what a reinjob is.

I saw Rusty getting up and massaging James' shoulders. Suddenly I saw a man walk towards the pool.

"I hope your not to old to let your dad give you a old reinjob." Rusty said.

The man looked shocked then quickly walked away from them. I laughed quietly and took deep breaths.

After a lot of laughing, I decided to walk back to the hotel room. I crossed my arms and headed towards the door. Once I reached it, I knocked since I forgot my key.

Kevin opened the door and I walked in. "Thanks." I mumbled and sat down on my bed.

I picked up my pyjamas and I headed towards the bathroom. I opened the door and walked in. I was disgusted by the filth. I shivered am quickly got changed.

Once I was changed, I walked out and I immediately felt Kevin's eyes watching me. I shrugged it off and put my bag down on the ground.

I heard the door open so I looked up to see It was James.

"How was the pool shit head?" Kevin asked rudely as usual.

"Kevin! Don't be rude!" I shouted quietly to him. Kevin just rolled his eyes.

"G-good." James replied obviously afraid of Kevin. I crossed my legs and put my hair in a bun.

I got under the covers and got comfy to sleep. I finally closed my eyes and let darkness take over.