chapter eleven

keep commmmeeenttting

-

"Luke!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs as I did my homework in my room. I had a project due tomorrow for science and I needed to get at least a B so I could get a reward from my parents. The reward was money so I could Ashton a present.

"What?"

"Come down! Quick!" She yelled.

I huffed, "Coming!" I called and left my desk,  heading down the stairs. "What's up?"

"Ash." She said and I furrowed my brows. She jabbed her thumb to the living room and I entered seeing my boyfriend on the sofa.

"Babe? What's up?" I asked and Ashton sniffled before he looked up. "Oh baby boy." I cooed, kneeling down in front of him. He had a nasty purple and blue bruise on his cheek bone and a gash on his forehead. "Who did this?"

"Jerry." He whispered making me clench my jaw. "Can you just help me clean up? I have my make up and I don't want to go home and face my parents and siblings with it."

"Ash, you have to tell them. Or I will." I told him before standing up. I took his hand, "Come to the kitchen baby." I helped him up and pulled him with me to the kitchen. He sat on the counter as I got the first aid kit, I opened it up and began to clean up the cut above his eyebrow.

He hissed when I pressed down, "Don't be a baby." I whispered. "Take it like a man baby."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ashton asked.

"I say it to Michael too, I don't mean anything by it babe." I told him, kissing his cheek. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of Jerry." I mumbled.

"Please don't, I'll just tell the principle and get him suspended." Ashton said and I nodded. "I love you." He said, grabbing my shirt and sighing.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his forehead, "whatever happens, I do love you."