epilogue

Thank you for reading guys I love you

-

I straightened out my tie and sighed softly, "Mum, I need help." I frowned to myself as mum came from behind me and straightened out my tie. "Do I look okay?"

"Amazing." Mum grinned. "So you know the plan? Ashton's dad will walk him down the aisle like planned. You'll be waiting for him with Calum, Jack and Ben. Me and your dad will be in the front row next to your grandma and granddad. Do you remember your vows?"

"No." I admitted, "I've been stressing so much I forgot to write them."

"Luke!"

"I'll just make it up on the spot, I'm good with words."

"You should be with a book in stores." Mum smiled, straightening the lapels on my blazer. "You look stunning. I'm surprised you were the first to get married out of the boys. Ben's not even asked his yet, even though Lucy is six."

"I know." I chuckled. "But you know Ben's view on marriage."

"And Jacks gay and he needs to find a man." I chuckled at mums words. "Maybe you could help him."

"I'll just take him to a gay bar or something." I shrugged. "He'll be fine. I think he'll like having a man around."

"Like you do?"

I grinned and nodded, "Ashton's been doing up the babies room for months now, we can't wait for the papers to go through and pick up Jackson."

"I bet when you first met Ashton, you expected a baby from your DNA, Hm?" I nodded as mum smiled. "A family is a family when there's love around. If they don't love each other it's not a family."

"I know the motto mum." I sighed, just as there was a knock on the door of the room I was in. "Come in!"

Calum entered, "Everyone is seated, you can come now."

I smiled, "Let go mum." Mum took my hand and we headed down the corridors to the main room where we would get married in. Everyone congratulated me as I made my way down. I sat my mum down before standing at the alter with Jack, Ben and Calum.

I went through my vows in my head and sighed softly and then suddenly the music was playing the the doors were opening. Michael walked down the aisle with Lauren holding his hand, who wore a pretty bridesmaid dress. Harry came in afterwards, holding a pillow with rings on it, he wore a cute little suit that was the same as mine.

Then Ashton was coming down the aisle with his arm linked with his step-dad's and I was grinning as Ashton came to me. His dad hugged Ashton before he handed Ashton's hand to mine. "Take care of my son Luke."

I nodded, "I will sir."

Ashton moved to stand in front of me and his dad sat down. "Hi baby." I smiled softly; my hands taking Ashton's.

"Hi." He giggled.

The ceremony started and soon I was sliding the wedding ring onto Ashton's long finger. "I'll be honest, I have no vows because I was so stressed." I told Ashton with a chuckle and he glared at me.

"You had one job."

"I know and I'm sorry but I have it up here." I tapped my head and Ashton smiled. "I use to always have this crush on you since year seven when we were eleven and I thought you were cute, and when I actually told you it was five years later and my feelings hadn't changed. Then you came out and I fell in love because I've told you before I loved Ashely but I fell in love with you. You're an amazing person and I've looked up to you ever since that day because you truly inspire me to be a better person. I'm still as much in love as I was since I saw you, and I want to spend the rest of the days I'm alive with you by my side. I know for a fact I am going to grow old with you and I'm gonna love you with every fibre of myself till I die." I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "I love you so much."

Ashton grinned before reciting his vows and his were more rehearsed and you could tell he put time in to his words. I didn't but he knew I meant every word.

After that we said I do and I got to kiss Ashton in front of every single one of our friends and family and I was happy.

After the reception, Ashton and I were the last at the party, friends and family had left and people were cleaning up. We sat on the floor together, my arm over Ashton's shoulders. I leant in to him and kissed his cheek, down to his neck. "Wanna get a cab home and fuck like there's no tomorrow?" I asked softly, nibbling his neck.

"Yes please."

We got a cab home to our small house, before I carried Ashton to our room. We stripped off and I was soon pressing kisses in to Ashton's chest and his neck. "I love you so much." I whispered, my hands going to his cock and I pumped him, which made him moan softly.

"I love you too." Ashton mumbled, before he tugged me up. "Make love to me and fuck me like you were seventeen."

I grinned and kissed his lips passionately, "Of course."

Months later, Ashton and I walked through our front door with our son, Jackson. He was only a few months old, seven to be precise and he was giggly and small and he seemed to like Ashton already. "You wanna see your room?" Ashton asked the small toddler. He wouldn't talk back so we took him upstairs and to his bedroom.

The walls were a light pale blue and he had matching bed sheets as Ash put him down in to his crib. The baby giggled as I turned on the mobile above his cot. Ashton took my hand in his as we stared down at our son.

"I'm so happy." Ashton smiled and kissed me. "Can life get any better than this?"

"Maybe." I said kissing his lips again. "I wanted to show you something too."

Ashton's brows furrowed, "What?"

I took his hand and led him out of the room, our son too preoccupied by the mobile of stars and planets. I led him to our bedroom and pulled a box from under the bed. "I've been writing a new book with out telling you and I have the final draft right here." I handed him the box and he sat down. "My publications manager helped me keep it from you, and it's expected to be in stores next month."

Ashton lifted the lid from the box and his mouth fell open in shock.

He picked it up and grinned, "Oh Luke it's so beautiful."

He put the book on his knee and I saw the title of my new book: Ashton.

I named it after him because it's about him, about his struggle and about how he meets a boy who he falls in love with.

I sat down next to him on the bed, "You like it?"

Ashton nodded before he kissed me deeply, "I love it."

"Open to the dedication." I spoke.

Ashton did so and smiled, "Dedicated to my family: Ashton and Jackson. My beloved husband and son." He kissed me again and giggled cutely, "I love you so much Luke."

I pecked his lips, my thumb on his cheek, "I'm so in love with you."

"I can happily say the same."

-

Ok now I'm done wOOO