chapter seventeen

I peppered kisses to Ashton's chest, my hands on his bum as I sucked a hickey under his peck. "Oh baby boy."

"You like it?" Ashton asked.

I nodded eagerly, "You look so good baby." I cooed, kissing down his pretty chest. "Surgery did you so good."

"I can't wait to get a dick." Ashton giggled, "Gonna fuck you so good."

"I did a little research." I mumbled as my lips trailed up his neck. "I found out, when you get your dick, you can be hard for as long as me or you like. And it's gonna feel so good for the both of us." I sucked another hickey in to his neck.

"I can't wait to be inside your cute ass." Ashton said, his hands trailing down my bare back before gripping my bum and grinning. I leaned in and attached his lips to mine. "Three days." He mumbled against my lips.

"Three fucking days." I pecked his nose softly. "I'm gonna suck you so good when you get it."

"Hm?" Ashton hummed, "bet you will, won't you princess."

I keened at his words, kissing at his neck gently. "You always look so pretty for me."

"I love you." Ashton whispered.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips, "We need to get to study hall, last exam today." I mumbled.

I slipped on my shirt, Ashton following before we left the janitors closet, I took his hand and dragged him to the main hall. We found Michael and Calum before sitting at their table. "Hey guys." I grinned.

I took my folder out of my bag, Ashton doing the same before we spent the next two hours studying.

People stared at Ashton's chest, because he use to be the girl everyone wanted to date or wanted to be with the nice arse and big boobs. But he belonged to me, and fuck boobs, who needs them?

And dicks were better anyway.

We went for lunch together, sitting with the football team. The whole team supported Ashton, and his choices. Sometimes people slipped up with pronouns and names, a lot of teachers did too but Ashton was calm about it and accepted their apologies because he couldn't expect everyone to be perfect--but they learned from their mistakes and didn't do it again.

We were finishing high school soon and we had prom still, but Ashton wasn't going because he had his dick surgery, he'd still be recovering. He was going to be in a lot of pain for a while. He'd hurt peeing and I wanted to help him with anything I could.

After lunch we went to our exam, I sat in front of Calum, who was in front of Ashton and it was our final exam and all I could think about was Ashton. He was so distracting. I couldn't help but love him.

After the exam, I had him pinned to the wall outside the hall, kissing him quickly but gently. Calum scoffed, mumbling about going to find Michael, and meeting at my house later.

"Gosh you're so beautiful." I mumbled against his skin, my hands grabbing at his hips. "Beautiful, baby boy." I whispered.

Ashton whined, "Can we go yours before we meet the guys?" I nodded eagerly making Ashton giggle. "God I wanna suck your dick so bad."

"And maybe I could eat your ass."

Ashton giggled and grabbed my hand, "of course you can."

-

next ash will get his dick woo
You liking sgfg??