chapter fourteen (+)

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I was hovering above Ashton, his legs around my waist as we were half naked. We both had a shirt on as Ashton was having his top surgery in a weeks time and Ashton just wanted to have sex. Like mind blowing crazy ass sex. Like literal butt sex.

Plus I was being a top for once.

"Yes Luke." Ash giggled and kissed me softly. "Now cmon, fuck me."

I slowly pushed in to Ashton and he hissed, throwing his head back before clinging to me. "Fuck Lukey." He whimpered.

I pulled him close to me and he smiled softly in to my neck. "Baby boy." I cooed. "So tight."

Ashton mumbled curse words as I was buried to the hilt before I pulled out and slammed back in making Ashton moan. He whimpered with every thrust and it wasn't long till Ashton was coming, he was such a mess beneath me as I was close to the edge.

Ashton clenched around me before I felt myself close, pulling out and coming over Ashton's thighs. "Oh fuck baby boy." I moaned out, collapsing on to his chest, my head in his neck. I nuzzled in to him, kissing his sweaty skin.

"I didn't think it'd feel like that." Ashton admitted quietly. "Was it okay?"

"Great." I chuckled, shuffling to be beside Ashton, wrapping my arm around his neck and he snuggled in to my chest. I kissed his forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." Ashton sighed.

"One week till the surgery." I mumbled, smiling against his skin. "I'm so happy for you. You deserve it."

"Thank you. For sticking by me and continuing to love me." Ashton mumbled happily, "you're my everything Luke."

I grabbed his cheeks and lead him to me, kissing his lips deeply. "I am so in love with you baby." I whispered.

I pulled the covers up and over our heads and kissed him. I rolled on top of him, sliding between his legs as we made out. My hands went to Ashton's waist, and I could feel his binder through his shirt. I licked in to his mouth and he opened his mouth, letting me slip my tongue in as we kissed.

My hands slipped up his shirt, "Can I do something?" I asked softly, pulling away.

"What?" He asked.

"Can I um touch your...?" I looked down at his chest.

He frowned, "Why?"

"Because they'll be gone in a week and I use to be a boob guy, I wanna say bye." I mumbled, "Just some kisses, nothing else."

Ashton sighed before he nodded.

I smiled, "Just tell me to stop if it's too much."

Ashton nodded again before he sat up and let me take off his shirt. His binder was white, and tight, making his boobs not visible. He was flat chested when wearing this. My hands were on his waist, sliding up to his boobs and my thumb going over his nipples through the material making him shiver. "Fuck." Ashton mumbled, "God, why does it feel good?"

"Because you may not like your body but it likes what I do to it." I mumbled out, it was the truth. As much as Ashton didn't like his body, it would always give him pleasure.

"I hate this." Ashton mumbled but he sat up and ripped off the binder, surprising me. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me, "Fucking touch my boobs before I get them off or I regret it."

I nodded dumbly before dipping down, kissing the top of his boobs. "Baby boy." I hummed, taking his nipple in to my mouth and sucking softly.

Ashton moaned above me making me squeeze his hips. "Fuck Luke." He mumbled. His hands went to my hair and tugged, before falling back to the bed. I lay between his legs and continue to kiss at his skin, sucking softly. "Lukey." He whimpered.

I let him go, looking up at him. My hands didn't touch him though, I didn't want to push anything. My hands were on his hips.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want to." I told Ashton, before I leaned over and grabbed his binder. I sat him up, slipping back on to him, then his shirt. "You'll end up regretting it if I go further."

Ashton smiled, before he wrapped his arms around me. I was pulled down in to his chest, nuzzling in to his neck and he giggled. "You're fucking great Luke, I don't deserve you."

"You deserve everything." I smiled.

Ashton tugged the covers over my shoulders just as the door opened to my bedroom. I looked over my shoulder to see Michael and Calum. "Hey." I said before I sat up, covering up my bare bum and half hard cøck. Ashton sat up, so I sat between his legs, as he cuddled in to my back.

"Oh." Calum mumbled. "Sorry, we just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. Your parents aren't home either."

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked. The two boys left and I got out of my bed, grabbing a pair of boxers and pulling them on.

"You know what you'd look really cute in?" Ashton said from my bed. "Some frilly panties. I still have all my underwear in the attic, you could like try some on."

I glanced at him, and smiled, I shrugged, scratching at my slight beard. "Maybe another day baby." I put on some jeans before handing Ashton some boxers and jeans too. He got changed quickly before taking my hand and we went downstairs. Michael and Calum were in the kitchen eating the food from my fridge.

I sat up on the counter kicking my legs as Calum sat at the kitchen table and Michael sat on top of it.

"You guys okay?" Michael asked.

We nodded, and I tugged Ashton in between my legs, "We're great."

"You ready for the surgery?" Cal asked, making me run my hand across Ashton's tummy.

"Yeah, then I'm having my second one in a month. I'll be on bed rest for a while." Ashton smiled. He was so excited for the surgeries. He wanted them over and done with so he could feel like a proper guy.

I pressed a kiss to his head and smiled softly. "I love you Ash." I whispered.

He turned his head up to me, "I love you too Luke."

-

I think I'm slowly going to make Luke a little feminine and this story will have like ten or so chapters left