Midnight Wolf

Is it wrong that I don't feel bad when I admit that he's my favorite? He just is. He's the first one I thought of ever. Like ever. I don't know why I'm just now adding him..dammit brain. Aside from being a trouble maker he loves video games, any canine, taking walks at night, being weird, and violence. He gets into fights a lot with Fear and sometimes Vex. Mostly just Fear. He hates being bored and will probably light something on fire to amuse himself. His friends getting hurt is off limits. Especially if they're his close one's. He's kind of oblivious to some things and other times he's just playing dumb. If you know him well enough then you can tell the difference. He enjoys being alone every once in awhile but he prefers to be with friends or just a friend. Boredom is like holy water to him. Also he's 23 so...yea. 9/10 times you find him will be sitting alone by himself on a park bench with a random stray dog. He hates seeing animals get abused, in fact he hates abuse of any kind. There are times when he get violent and mean. "When life gives you lemons, you take those lemons and stomp them down life's asshole and then you blow it up. I think that's how the saying goes...right?"