Characters

Nova Midnight is a demon. Not a scary demon, but a demon nonetheless. He has light green hair and light green eyes to match. Instead of normal pupils his are slits. Nova's love for snakes is immense. His room filled with them...literally. He draws them and sketches them for fun. To Nova, snakes are like dogs. Loyal, fun, amazing, beautiful, and protective. He's usually cool, calm, and collected. Nova has a lot of patience. Meaning that it'll take a lot to get him mad but when he does get mad...you should probably run. Like far. Like really really far.

Likes: snakes (obviously), reading, sketching, cooking, and annoying his younger brother.

Shadow Midnight

Isn't like his brother in anyway. He swears, fights, and is kinda of a jerk when you first meet him..but after awhile he'll probably warm up to you. Shadow would probably be nice to you. He watch out for you and be loyal to ya. He'll be one of your best friends. That's if you become friends with him. If you don't, then your fucked. If you wind up enemies with him there's a 97% chance that he'll try and kill you. Shadow can be as loyal as a dog or as bloodthirsty as a wolf.

Likes: fighting, sleeping, swearing, blood and other types of gore.

Name: Jasmine Bay

Personality: sweet, happy, bookworm, loves animal, random and tends to space out.

Age: 16

Likes: blood and gore video games, books, napping, taking walks.

Jasmine hates shopping of any kind. She will pout the whole way. Majority of her time is spent at libraries or animal shelters. She doesn't like people fighting for no reason.

Name: Cerberus

Personality: Hyper, tomboy, rough, playfully, protective.

Age: 16

Cerberus can be bit of a jerk sometimes, please bear with her. She and Shadow are pretty close to each other. Can usually be found roaming town and getting into fights at school, kinda clueless at times.

Quotes: 'Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I won't kick your ass!', 'Life is a bitch'

Name: Fear (No really, that's his birth name)

Personality: asshole, asshole, asshole, and asshole.

Likes: fucking people over, being a dick, cold weather, causing others pain, and blood.

Dislikes: happy and cute things, smiling, crowds, and Shadow.

Fear was never a nice person to begin with and after freezing all the people in his preschool class solid he became more of a dick. He's not really a bully but doesn't mind picking on people.

Age: 17

Quote: Go fuck yourself~, Asshole, and Fuck you.

Name: Avon Midnight

Personality: dick, asshole, douche, sometimes nice, protective of the few friends he has.

Likes: reading, cooking, pissing people off, video games.

Dislikes: being lied to, being alone, annoying and loud people.

Afraid to be cared for is one of his flaws. Due to constantly being lied to as a child, he has developed trust issues. Avon was a lonely child, his parents were usually out and that left him a lot of time on his hands. He used that time to learn to take care of himself in the place of his parents.

Name: Vex Shade

Personality: annoying and jerkish in a friendly way, loves twisted things, loud, cheerful, and good at holding grudges.

Likes: causing trouble, bugging everyone, mischievous, and...mayhem and destruction.

He doesn't really dislike anything for the most part.

Generally Vex looks pretty strange. He looked nothing like either of his parents or his siblings. He has dark purple hair and black eyes with midnight blue irises. A dark creature inhabits his mind. When someone so much as brings up the word fight a switch flips and the dark cteature awakens. A Hydra is what wakes. It's an evil and crazy being. Vex has no idea how he came into contact with Hydra but now it's there. It lives the dark emotions