The Mad King

Name: Hades Volstein

Age- Ancient, but says he's 27

Sex- Male

Personality- Hard to put into words..he's really all over the place with how he acts. Mostly he's playful with strangers and even more so with the view individuals he holds close.

Likes- ???

Dislikes- Too much to list...

Backstory- Immortality. Both a blessing and a curse in its own right. To live forever and never grow old would be seen as a blessing or privilege to some. But to Hades it is merely a pass time, nothing more than a game for him to pass his time with. When he was born, he wasn't like most of the other Hydra's in the land. They were born violent and vicious but not him. He was a calm little thing. It was an anomaly since he never got violet or showed a temper. Hades hated his Hydra form and chose to give himself a new one. With this form he looked like a man.

One day, he decided to start a kingdom. Built atop the grounds of where old magic user to pulse beneath the surface did something strange to his castle. It existed where ever it wanted without being bound to normal reality. Many years later he decided to devour his subjects all on a whim. It wasn't anger or spite, merely boredom that costs millions of people their lives. His descent into madness had begun, and he took the stairs five at a time...

"Did you know, silence is loud when it is whispered by those who've gone mad?"