Not a Princess Assholes!!

"As the title says I like punching things. My mother tried to raise me like some little princess and all I thought was yea...Fuck That." Cerberus pulls a a switch blade and began to spin it in her hands absent mindedly. "I rejected it constantly. Sometimes I would try and wear some of Vex's clothes. I hated dresses but sometimes I would wear them for her. Then..they came. Those white coat wearing shit eating assholes. They killed my parents and took my brother. They tried to take me so I ran. It's been 12 years since then and I vowed to find them and hopefully Vex. I trained so I can fight and hold my own. Within those 12 years I made some friends. Especially one." She smiles and then blushed a little before shaking her head. "Moving on..I found my brother a few months ago. At first I didn't know what to think. And then I was happy. So now I just do what any baby sister does: annoy him to no end." A smile made its way to her face. "It's nice to get into shit here and there with a certain someone. Why not raise a little hell along the way ya know?" (For once I wanted to try and let someone tell their own story. How'd I do? .She's a bit rude at times but protective over her friends. Especially the ones that get into her heart. Hope you enjoy the new addition to the Manor!)