Stydia One Shot: Cheer

"But Scott I doubt she'll remember us. It's been two years since she left Beacon Hills." Stiles groaned and threw his head back. He didn't want to see Lydia. He didn't want to have to say goodbye again. Stiles knew she wouldn't agree to the plan. Scott's pack was falling apart and Liam suggested that they reunite the old crew.      

"Stiles we're going." The two got in the jeep and followed the directions to Malibu Vista High School. They arrived around 9.

"Where is everyone?"

Scott looked around and responded, "There's an event in the gym tonight."
Scott and Stiles took a seat on the bleachers. A cheer squad came out onto the floor. "Hold on." Scott pointed to a figure on the squad.

"Is that?" Stiles held his breath with wide eyes.

"Lydia? Yeah.." Scott smirked.

"Well damn." Stiles breathed out shocked and amazed. He realized she's gotten prettier which didn't make any sense considering he remembered her as the most beautiful girl on the planet two years ago. Her legs were slimmer, her hair was longer, and smile wider. At the end of the routine, Scott and Stiles were the first to stand and clap. Lydia looked at them from the top of the pyramid and blew them a kiss.

Later, Stiles hugged her deep in his arms. Lydia missed his scent and body warmth. Tears of joy streamed down her face. "I thought you forgot about me," she whispered. Stiles looked down at her and she looked up at him. Stiles looked at her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes again. Then slowly, he pressed his lips against hers.

They pulled from their kiss and stared deep into each other's eyes. "She'll totally help us now loverboy," Scott smirked.

"Way to ruin the moment."