Stydia One Shot: Sports Illustrated

requested by @-lunaticwaves

"So why am I at your place?" Stiles hung his hoodie on Lydia's coat rack. He was left in a black v-neck tee shirt, denim jeans, and black vans.

Even though Lydia was in an over sized Summer Camp Beacon shirt and spandex, Stiles found her beautiful. Her personality, skin, hair, legs; everything was perfect about her. He followed her to the living room.

"It's almost Derek's birthday. I thought that we should get him something."

"So why me? Also, why are we here?"

Lydia pushed him down on the couch. "My parents took my car keys. Also, you know him best. Stop asking questions. I'm going to get dressed."

"Lydia, you're already perfect."

"Fla-a-a-teringggg!" The strawberry blonde sing-songed on her way up the steps.

Stiles scratched the back of his neck and took a Sports Illustrated magazine from his back pocket. The bikini issue. Splendid.

Five minutes have passed. "The bikini issue?"

The boy scrambled like the old days to hide the magazine. He looked up to see Lydia, now in a white dress, with an eyebrow raised at him. She snatched it from him and prayed it wasn't what it was.

Page 46.

Oh no, she thought.

Stiles stood up. "She kind of looks like you."

"That..is..me."

Stiles looked at her with wide eyes. "No way, her legs are fake, her hair is red, and they made her really tan. No way on Earth is this you. You're perfect. This right here is..."

"Fake! I know!"

Stiles stopped. Lydia sighed. "I wasn't like the other girls. I asked them to make me less curvy."

"Lydia..." Stiles sighed after seeing her shed a little tear. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. It's just that you shouldn't worry about others, worry about yourself. In fact, don't worry. Cuz you're the prettiest damn girl on this Heavenly planet."

She looked at him before embracing him. He hugged her back. While in the embrace, he took the opportunity to kiss her forehead. Lydia pulled away after giving him a smile."I'll be back. Take your shoes off."

She skipped back up the stairs and came back five minutes later. She was back in her summer camp shirt and was in yoga pants. Stiles smiled at her, happy to see Lydia being Lydia.

"Get the ice cream. I'll get the blankets from the closet. Move the table and throw pillows on the floor."

Stiles did as told. Lydia formed something and made stiles lay down with her. She took the remote and turned Netflix on.

"Flash marathon?" Lydia asked.

"Hell yes!" Stiles chanted.

The two layed in their make shift tent until dawn. They ate pizza, ice cream, and had tons of coffee. When all their episodes were complete,  Stiles turned over to see Lydia sleeping.

"I love you princess."

He pecked her lips and layed with her. Stiles began to fall asleep too. His arm wrapped around the girl's torso.

Before Stiles drifted off, he heard Lydia. "I love you too Stiles."

-

i didn't know what to write.