Play Fight // T.R.

A casual study session at your house turned into a full on world war. It started off simple, but then Theo decided to throw rolled up paper balls at you constantly. Now, not only was paper everywhere but several vases were broken and a lot of screaming and laughing could be heard.

"No tickling you son of a b-" you couldn't even finish the sentence before Theo tackled you to the couch and tickled your stomach. You laughed, kicked, and even landed a solid blow to his face. Just as he retaliated from the elbow to the face, you turned around, actually worried for once. "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I broke your nose..Theo?" you ask worried as Theo stops rubbing his nose to look at you. You both hold eye contact before he leans up and presses his lips to yours. It takes you a second to fully register the encounter, before your kissing him back with the same passion. You two flip over, your back pressed against the couch as he continues to french kiss you.

You sigh in bliss as Theo's lips trail down your jawline to your neck, where he bites your skin, kissing, and sucking until it's guaranteed there will be several hickey's there. Your hand grasped at his hair. Your heart was beating and your mind was racing, and you knew Theo could sense it. Theo pulled away, leaving you wanting more.

"We should continue this upstairs," he spoke, his face inches from yours.

"Alright," you say, smiling. Theo quickly gets up and drags you upstairs, you two making out the whole way.

THE NEXT MORNING

"What's that on your neck?" Lydia asks as you close your locker door.

"My vampire bite, I have to confess, I'm a vampire," you say sarcastically, as Lydia pulls down your shirt collar to look at the several hickey's the really hot idiot Theo left.

"Who's the mystery boy?" Lydia smirks, a look of pure excitement for her friend on her face.

"Draco Malfoy," you avoid the question, walking away just as Malia comes up beside you two.

"(Y/N) has been sleeping around with someone!" Lydia whispers to Malia as you try to ignore them and walk away, but of course they listen.

"Who?" Malia asks, her usual honest and serious demeanor on.

"Draco! I told you!" you scoff sarcastically as Malia suddenly sniffs your neck, her eyes widening as she looks at you.

"Theo! I smell him all over you! You bad girl!" Malia play hits your shoulder, which actually hurts a lot, as Lydia hits your other shoulder.

"Abuse! I'm being attacked!" you joke, doing jazz hands as the two girls laugh. Thankfully the bell rings to stop the 'abuse'.

"We want all the details during lunch, alright?" Lydia orders, narrowing her eyes at you.

"Fine, fine, whatever," you scoff, walking off as your cheeks burn thinking about your night with Theo.