You Die

Lydia: When Lydia found out that the Oni stabbed you she broke down crying. It hurt her so much that one of her close friends passed away and blamed herself because she had a gut feeling she had to stay by your side. "I'll be fine. Go, Lydia" was the last words you said to her and those words replay in Lydias head.

Liam: To Liam you were like a sister to him you knew each other since you two were in diapers. To find out his best friend died was heartbreaking. It was unbelievable almost like a horrible nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. He wasn't ready to let you go at all he needed you by his side he needed his best friend.

Kira: She was speechless. That the girl who accepted her so quickly died so young. She couldn't believe that the girl who made sure she felt comfortable. She even made sure no one messed with her for being new. She just stared at your body wishing she could have appreciated you more. Wishing she could have said things before you were gone but you died a hero and that made her realized she should do what you did and promised herself to keep the pack safe.

Allison: She took it the hardest.You actually saved her life. The Oni was gonna stab her but you got in front of her protecting her and it took your life instead. For her to see your death happen in front her was the hardest thing ever she keeps having flashback regretting that she couldn't save you.

Theo: Even though Theo was a evil little thing he was effected by it with the little time he had with you. He had a soft spot for you. You were the first one to become his friends when he came back and that made him smile but his smile left when he knew you weren't going to come back and he broke down crying.

Stiles: He felt guilty you died cause of him. You guys went to find him. You died cause of him. He wished you didn't died he wish everything was a nightmare. He had a flashback to when you met and he couldn't help but smile remembering the sarcastic answer you have him for the first time. He was going to miss you and your sarcasm.

Scott:  He watched you as your body hit the floor unable to move or speak. Even if it all happened so fast everything was slow motion to him. All the good time you two had together flashed before his eyes.When your body fell to the ground realization hit him and he knew you were gone making him tear up.

Parrish: Parrish only met you a couple times but to find out someone so sweet an innocent with a big heart has passed away broke his heart.

-

CRyInG