Chapter 1

A/N

[Y/N] = Your Name       [L/N] = Last Name     [H/L] = Hair Length     [H/S] = Hair Style

[H/C] = Hair Color        [E/C] = Eye Color

I think that's it for now. Enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marionette:

I hate this job! That's sooo not right to suddenly be all like 'Oh yeah, and the animatronics will try to kill you.' like, come on! I turned the light on for the hallway. Toy Chica was there. Ah! Go away! Nobody likes you! I flashed my flashlight at her. The next time I flashed my flashlight... she was gone. Finally! I sat smiling for a moment. Okay. We are doing alright on the first night. I have 3 more hours to go and... I felt a warm breath on my neck. I froze. What the hell is that?! I wanted to cry. I slowly and cautiously turned around in my chair. My eyes went wide. There was a tall man standing there. He wore a creepy mask. He had black pants, black long sleeved shirt with black and white stripes on the sleeves and black shoes. He had jet black hair, and as far as I could tell, he had black eyes with white pupils. I cleared my throat.

"Wh-who are you?"I asked.

"You forgot to wind the music box."

"Um... E-excuse me?"

"You forgot to wind the music box."He walked out from behind me, his hands clasped together behind his back.

"Oh... um..."

"But, since you are new here, I'll let you live... for now."

"Oh..."I felt scared. For now? Is he going to kill me later? "Wh-who are you?"

He stopped walking away and looked over his shoulder at me. "... Very well."He turned around and looked at me. He raised his hand to his face, grabbed the mask, and slowly removed it. I leaned forward in my seat, hoping to see his face. When he revealed his face, I was surprised by his good looks. He was kind of pale, but no doubt he was handsome. His eyes were what caught my attention though. He had icy blue eyes that made me shiver at the sight of them. "I... am Marionette."

"Hello Marionette..."I stared at him for a few moments. He fixed his cold gaze on me, inspecting my figure. He suddenly turned his head towards the left vent in the office. He stared calmly at it for a few moments, as if someone was there. Then he turned back to me. I flashed a small smile at him. He half smiled at me.

"What is your name?"He asked.

"It's [Y/N]."I answered, smiling at him. I was trying to be friendly towards him.

"Ah, [Y/N]. That name suits you very well. I like it."

I blushed a tiny bit. "Thank you..."

"Well, [Y/N]. I must be going now. I hope you will remember the music box from now on. I will be very disappointed if you don't..."I frowned a little at the last part.

"Oh, ok. Goodbye Marionette."He put his creepy mask back on and turned around. He started walking out of the room in long, smooth but slow strides down the hall. I hope I see him again. "W-wait! Marionette?"Marionette stopped, just before he disappeared into the darkness. He turned his head slightly, only enough for me to see part of the side of his face.

"Yes?"

"W-will I... Will I see you again?"I asked. He stood silently for a few moments, as if pondering on the question.