Chapter 2

Marionette:

I flashed my flashlight at Foxy at the end of the hall. Please go away. Oh my god. If I don't continue to stun him with my flashlight he's going to kill me! I breathed heavily as I wound up the music box. I've been taking special care to make sure to remember to do that. I turned the light on my left vent. Balloon boy. No. I wanted to cry.

"You remembered the music box this time."I turned to the origin of the voice. Marionette. I smiled.

"Hi Marionette. I'm having a bit of a problem here, hold on." I was about to use my flashlight on Foxy, but Marionette spoke up.

"A problem? I don't think you have to worry."

Marionette walked to the middle of the office, and he stared at the left vent, still wearing his creepy mask. He did that last time he was here... He then faced the hallway, where I was sure Foxy awaited for his chance to sprint. He stared for a few moments, and then he turned to me. He reached up and removed his mask. I stared at his cold, blue eyes. He looked me up and down as I did so. I was in a trance, staring into his icy eyes. I shivered. His eyes are amazing... I noticed a light blush tainted his pale cheeks as he was looking at me. I looked away from his eyes, realizing I was probably making him uncomfortable.

"S-sorry."I said. He chuckled.

"You're alright. I noticed you were staring at my eyes. What's wrong? Do you not like them?" I chuckled.

"No, not at all. I actually love them."Marionette blushed a little again.

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. I, uh, kind of have a thing for eyes.[A/N I have a thing for eyes irl. Do you? I hope so cuz thats part of the damn story so deal with it lol] You're eyes are amazing. I've never seen anything like them. They're a handsome icy blue."Marionette blushed a little more.

"Thank you... You are basically the only human to have seen them and are still alive."I widen my eyes at this for a second, and then went back to normal.

"Oh. So... um..."Marionette stared at me. "What's your favorite color?"I asked slowly.

"I'm not sure. I don't have a favorite."He answered.

"Well... what do you like to do?"

"Kill."Although it was scary, I couldn't help but laugh. Marionette tried to hold back a smile. "What's so funny?"He asked.

"I don't know."I giggled. "Well, I like to [interest]."Marionette chuckled.

"That's interesting. What else do you like to do?" He asked. He walked over and around the desk. He sat down on the desk.

"Well, I like to dance, even though I'm bad at it."Marionette chuckled.

"Well, that's ok. I'm bad at it too."

"So you've danced before?"

"Of course I have."He responded.

"Well, I thought that you weren't the type to even try."

"I haven't tried in a long time so..."I smiled.

"That's alright. Do you like games?"Marionette smiled.

"Yes. Depends."

"Cool." The silence that followed made me feel awkward. I felt Marionette's eyes watching me. I looked up at him, and he was staring. He quickly looked away and blushed.

"Well, um, do you... um... uh... I can't think of anything."I admitted. Marionette chuckled.

"... You know, I've never really talked with anyone like this before. I've never met a female security guard here, so."I smiled.