Chapter 3

A/N

A new chapter! Woohoo! Enjoy the story! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marionette:

I got comfortable in my chair. I was feeling very sleepy for some reason. I had come here pretty early and I had plenty of time before 12. I slowly and reluctantly closed my eyes. I thought about Marionette and how much I loved him. He'll never love me though. As much as I want to confess to Marionette that I love him, I'm sure he'll just laugh at me. I soon drifted off to sleep. I woke up to something touching me. I didn't open my eyes. I felt a hand on my boob. The hand squeezed me. I used my strength not to open my eyes or whimper.

"Bon!"I heard a voice whisper yell.

"What?"A voice whispered close to me. That must be who's touching me!

"Bon if she wakes up and sees what you're doing-"

"Fred, I don't care. She can't do anything about it. I'll just kill her."The hand on my breast squeezed a little harder. I wanted to cry. Oh my god. Marionette where are you?

"What about Marionette?"

"What about him?"

"I told you how he looked at me when I came in here. If he finds out what you're doing, no, even worse, catches you doing it you're going to be in some deep shit."The hand let go of my boob and pulled away. Now, it was at my nether regions, gently feeling me. Even though it felt good, I hated the fact the man was touching me without my permission.

"I don't see that stupid puppet around here. Besides, when am I gonna get another chance to touch a girl? I'm never going to have a chance to fuck her unless Marionette lets us stuff her in a suit. If he does, I'm gonna get alone with this girl. The things I'll do with her..."Oh god...

"God Bon. We all want that but Marionette is going to fucking kill you!"Yes he will...

"That stupid puppet isn't here! I'll do whatever I want with this girl!" OH NO YOU WON'T! I opened my eyes and punched the man touching me. "What the!" The man stood up and looked me up and down. He was a handsome man, with bright blue hair and green eyes. "How dare you!" He rushed towards me.

"Bon."I heard a menacing voice say. Bon stopped in his tracks and froze.

"Oh shit. Bon, I'm not helping you with this one."I watched as another man ran to the vents and disappeared. I whimpered and balled up. I closed my eyes and started to cry.

"Step away from the girl."The voice was absolutely terrifying. It sent a shiver down my spine. I started shaking.

"I-I-I uh..."I heard Bon stutter.

"You will leave. Now. I will deal with you later. And I can promise you, you aren't going to like it."I heard footsteps take off down the hallway. I continued to cry. I felt arms slip under my legs and behind my neck. I opened my eyes as whoever it was picked me up. I looked up and saw Marionette with his mask off. He turned around and sat down in the chair with me. I threw my arms around his neck as he hugged me to him. I cried into him. "I'm sorry that happened [Y/N]. Are you ok?"I nodded. I sobbed as I hugged him. He rocked me a little bit. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him later."I nodded.

"H-h-he touched m-me."I sobbed.

"I know... I saw."Marionette's voice became deep and scary. "I did not like that."I shivered. "S-sorry. Did I scare you?"