Chapter 5

A/N

Woohoo! Chapter 5! Please forgive me for neglecting to remember to update yesterday. Also, I ran out of motivation for Spring Trap. Should I continue with him? Idk. Anyways, enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marionette:

I waited patiently in my chair. I was actually very scared. Marionette told me next time I come that I don't have to do anything. He said I didn't have to worry about the animatronics. I was still scared though. I was afraid one of them would come sprinting down the hall and kill me. I took a deep breath, and exhaled. It's alright. Just wait for Marionette. I closed my eyes and patted a random rhythm on my legs. He'll be here soon. Just wait. He'll protect you. You can trust him. I felt a warm hand cup my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked up. Marionette stood there smiling, looking down at me with his handsome icy blue eyes. I smiled.

"Hi Marionette."I greeted.

"Hello [Y/N]."Marionette returned. As Marionette took his hand back, I stood up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I smiled.

"You give good hugs."I said as I pulled away. Marionette chuckled.

"You give amazing hugs, I love them."Marionette looked nervous and blushed. "I mean, I like them! They're... pretty good."He chuckled nervously. I giggled.

"Thank you."I walked over and went to go sit on the desk. Before I jumped, Marionette grabbed my waist and helped me up. I blushed a little. HIS HANDS ARE ON MY WAIST. I sat down and faced Marionette with a smile.

"S-sorry. I-I just tried to help."Marionette looked away.

"Thank you. You did help."I reassured. Marionette chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. It was silent for a few moments.

"So I see you did as I asked."Marionette was looking at my flashlight and the tablet which was off.

"Yes. I trust you."I smiled. Marionette smiled as he stared at my flashlight, looking at the battery usage. Which I used none. I suddenly heard a huge clang of metal. I rushed over to Marionette and clung to his arm as I hid behind him. Marionette's attention was on where the noise came from.

"Oops!"I heard a female's voice. "I dropped my cupcake! Sorry!"I peeked out from behind Marionette. He looked without emotion at where the voice came from, which was the hall. "Hi Marionette!"A very sexy woman walked in. She had a bib that covered her breasts that said 'LETS PARTY'. She had pink underwear on. The sides and bottoms of her boobs showed.

"Uh..."I said. How can Marionette not be attracted to that? She had long blonde hair, and make up on. She's gorgeous.

"Is that [Y/N]! Oh! Marionette has told me so much about you!"Marionette's muscles tensed. He glared at the woman.

"Now is not the time Toy Chica."

"Oh..."She looked sad. It's Toy Chica... she's pretty fucking hot. "Ok. I guess I'll have to meet her some other time. Bye."Toy Chica hurried back down the hall.

"Sorry about that."Marionette said, turning his head, smiling at me. "Did she scare you?"

"Her cupcake did."I smiled.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Don't be."

I walked back over to the desk and he helped me up. Marionette's hand slipped and he fell forward, forcing me to lean back flat against the table. Marionette's body was pressed against me, all the way up to his chest. I had spread my legs instinctively, and, if anyone came by, they would probably take our position the wrong way. His face was an inch or two away from mine. He became scarlet red, as did I. He didn't move away though. He didn't try to pull away. Instead, he looked at me, longingly. Please kiss me... Please kiss me... I hoped. I could feel Marionette's warm breath. He slowly, started leaning in. His lips pressed against mine.

His lips were cold, but quickly turned... warm. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him tighter to me. His lips were soft and tender. I felt waves of heat and excitement, and I felt so much longing to be with him. It took all my strength not to move, to not go wild and slightly smutty. I felt such a powerful longing to be with him, as if I wasn't close enough to him. I slid my hand up and grabbed the back of his head as I closed my eyes. I pulled his head closer, making the kiss rougher and more passionate. His hands held my waist, and then slipped up my shirt. His warm hands were on my lower back. I craved his touches.

One hand started sliding down, out of my shirt. His hand stopped on my butt. He squeezed my ass. I smiled as I lifted my head up, pressing harder against his lips. Our technique, was kiss, pull away slightly so we could breathe but still so close our lips brushed against each other, then kiss again. I tangled my fingers in his hair. Our lips made very quiet sounds each time we kissed. It was like magic. He pulled me even closer towards the edge of the desk, and pressed his waist harder against me. I moaned into mouth as he readjusted.

I ground my hips against his. He let out a very quiet, deep, soft moan. I felt the vibrations from his moan. His hands suddenly came up and tangled in my hair as he pulled my head tighter against him, making the kiss rough for five seconds. And just like that. He was gone. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked over my shoulder and stared down the dark hallway. Why did he leave? I could almost still feel his body pressed against me, the warmth of his skin, the feel of his touches. I could still taste his lips. I love him. I smiled as I looked dreamily down the hallway.

Marionette's P.O.V:

"Wow. That must have been real hot."Toy Chica said. I nodded. "And you just left her?"I nodded. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER?"Toy Chica demanded.

"I... I was scared that she didn't love me. I was afraid she was going to hate me. It took all my strength, all my will power; it took everything, to force myself to leave. It was practically impossible but I managed."

"Wow. She kissed you back, she didn't push you away, she intensified the kiss herself, and you still thought she didn't love you."Toy Chica said. I shrugged. "If she didn't like you like that she would have pushed you away."

"Maybe she was afraid I would kill her if she did."

"Hm... true. But if she did, then why would she have done all that? If she just didn't want to be killed, she would have laid there and let you do your thing. Instead, she went along and kissed you back."SHIT! I FUCKED UP!

"GODDAMN IT!"I thrusted my arms out and made all the chairs and tables fly away from me. "Why am I so stupid!?"I grabbed my hair, practically yanking on it. Toy Chica was shaking.

"C-calm down. I-it's ok."I glared at Toy Chica. She shrank back and whimpered.

"SHE HATES ME NOW!" I raised my hand, Toy Chica shrieked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm soooooooo sorry that I didn't update Spring Trap. I kind of ran out of motivation for him. Should I continue with him? Tell me in the comments any character requests. Tell me what you thought of my story so far in the comments! If you liked it, or even if you didn't, check out some of my other fanfictions! They are either Markiplier or FNAF and those are either X readers or the other kind lol idk what they are called. Now, I don't want to be famous, but I'd appreciate it if you'd at least tell some friends who might enjoy these stories to check them out! I just want a couple views, you know? I don't want to put all this effort in and find out nobody even reads it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! I hope you have a great day! Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!