5.

yoonki pov

the moment we entered the classroom, i felt all eyes on me and many started mumbling.

"yah why is she with them"

"wah bitch why is she flirting with my oppas"

"omg i envy her so much"

"omg i want to be unnie"

"wheres yoonshin"

"yah its ok dont care about what they say, youre bangtans girl now" jiminnie oppa said as he smirked and put his hand over my shoulder, pulling me closer in as we walked to our seats.

i felt my heartbeat rapidly increasing, even after we sat down.

even when the teacher was talking, i still wasnt really concentrating. i kept zoning out and thinking of what happened just now.

(oh my what is this feeling???)

i felt like there were a lot of butterflies inside my stomach and the scene of jiminnie catching me kept replaying in my mind.

ok SCREW IT IT WASNT JUST BUTTERFLIES. I FELT LIKE A WHOLE ZOO WAS IN MY STOMACH.

shit. i think..im in love with..park jimin...

what do i do??

ok well to be honest, after the interaction with bangtan yesterday, i went on naver to find out more about bangtan and watched quite a lot of their variety shows and.

in every single video, park ji min will never fail to catch my eyes.

i swear my bias was jungkook HAHAHHA. but after that eyesmile. i cant. i just. couldnt forget it.

but hes like park ji min from the popular bangtan boys. with so many fans all over the world.

i was lucky enough for him to talk to me already. i dont think he will fall for me....well..its ok.. i should have known??

"BOO" someone scared me, causing me to snap out of my trance.

i looked up to see jiminnie, staring into my eyes. and..i felt myself melting..

"yah..yoonie..are you ok??" jimin oppa said and i just nodded.

"you look so troubled..uhh well feel better soon okayy??" he said as he gave his eyesmile again.

"t-t-t-thanks oppa" i stuttered and gave a small smile as i felt my face burning up.

the moment he turned back i heaved a huge sigh of relief. i dont really want to have a crush on him because i know that it will probably be impossible but.. i cant control my hormones.

i want to be park ji min's miss right.

after maths, it was home economics, where we learnt culinary skills. seonsaengnim paired us up and i prayed really hard because i didnt want to be with anyone i didnt know. i wanted to be with yoonshin.

"kim seok jin and lee min hee"

"EEEEKS IM WITH OPPA" minhee shrieked as i shot her a glare. long story short, we've been enemies since forever.

i gulped when i caught jin oppa looking at me, giving me the "you'll explain later" look.

"kim tae hyung and min yoongi"

"jeon jung kook and song yoon shin"

(ayyy my ship nsmddns but shit who am i going to be with...could it be?)

"park ji min and hong yoon ki"

i immediately turned to jiminnie oppa and he gave me his eyesmile (AGAIN) as he mouthed "woo we are partners hehe"

i smiled to myself. how can one be so cute. i tried to text yoonshin and tell her about how she was partners with kookie and i was partners with jiminnie and she replied immediately.

yoonshin: yah dont tell me..you like jimin??

yoonki: yes oh my what do i do shinnie yah

yoonshin: yoonie yah its ok.. i uhh like jungkook

yoonki: shinki and jikook wawawa

yoonshin:HAHAHA HEY CONCENTRATE IN CLASS OK. go bake your love muffins w jimin ;)

yoonki; yah stop it HAHAHAH

when we got into our pairs, i felt my heart beating faster and faster. im not really good at cooking. what if i mess up?

im being too paranoid omg breathe in breathe out.

LETS DO THIS.

"oppa are you good at cooking?" i asked and i SWEAR I SAW HIS EYES SPARKLE WHEN HE LOOKED AT ME.

ok maybe im just being delusional.

"yep i always help mama jin when he cooks in the dorm hehe" he said as he chuckled and i chuckled too.

"hey your laughs sound alike" i heard v oppa say from behind.

"really?" i said as my eyes widened, i never noticed.

"tsk minki couple tskkkk" yoongi oppa said.

"cuties hehe same laughter couple~" kookie oppa added from infront.

"yah you guys.." i said as i felt my face burning YET AGAIN.

jiminnie just gave a stupid smile.

"ok so today we will be baking muffins....." seonsaengnim explained as she went on and on and i wasnt listening because it was too boring hehe.

when it finally became our turn to bake, i jumped up to get the ingredients.

jiminnie and i were both pretty bad at measurements so the muffins we made..well they were uneven.

while waiting for the muffins to bake, i cleared up table.

jimin POV

i was really happy when i got paired up with yoonie. i thought i only had a simple squish on her..but i was wrong. after what happened in the morning, i realised my true feelings. i think i like her.

i want to make hong yoon ki my miss right.

i stared at her when she tried to pour the mixture into the individual muffin cups. she looked clumsy and although she did a sloppy job for the measurements, i found it really cute.

i unconsciously smiled to myself.

while we were waiting for the muffins to bake, there was this silence between us. it wasnt an awkward silence though, i felt quite comfortable. i felt good. just being with her. no conversations were needed to make my heart flutter.

however, i wanted to break the silence still so i took a handful of flour and blew it on her face.

"yahhhh park ji MINNNNN"she whined as she pouted.

i thought she would be pissed off, like most girls would. however, she was different. she took another handful of flour and just harshly "painted" my face.

in the end, we started a food fight and eventually got ourselves into detention. i knew that would create more rumours for me like oh park ji min is a bad kid but i will be spending more time with my yoonie kekekee.

i sound so posessive.

im looking forward to detention. heheheheee.