15.

mark pov

hoho wifey is my forfeit partner. i dont like this jimin guy. what does wifey see in him???? i mean. im handsomer and im better of course. tsk.

i know wifey feels uncomfortable with me but i've been looking for her since forever, im not going to let my chance slip away like this.

"ok the forfeit. first, you have to touch each other's legs. " the teacher said.

we bent down and crossed our hands such that we were touching each other's legs. i peeked through my bangs and saw that she was blushing. of course, the first love feels will always be there (≡^∇^≡)

"okay now your other hand touch each other's foreheads."

i placed my hand on her forehead, my heart beating faster and faster.

"now ear to ear"

i leaned in sideways and i could feel her ear burning.

(^v^)

my mark charm stays hoho.

"do you like it my wifey?" i whispered.

unlike seokjin ssi and min hee ssi, we were really quiet.

min hee ssi just kept squealing and seok jin ssi was obviously annoyed, politely asking her to shut her face.

i looked around and felt a burning gaze on me.

i smirked.

(park ji min jealous uh? i get the woman and you get nothing haha)

i glared at him and mouthed "shes mine"

he glared back and rolled his eyes after that. i just smirked.

(park ji min. wifey may love you but i will charm her back. if she loved me once, its not hard for her to love me again. how dare she break our promise just for that ugly red head.)

yoonki pov

i felt really shy at the closeness between marky and i. i mean its been so long since we've been like that and although my heart is with jiminnie now, i still feel shy.

honestly, puberty has done our marky quite well and gah he looks so hot.

(what are you thinking hong yoon ki)

of course park ji min is hotter and cuter and better in every single aspect.

sigh. what is this conflict thats in my heart??

after the forfeit, we had lunch. i smiled because it was the first time in the entire day where i was completely mark-free.

well, got7 had food serving duties so we had different lunchtimes. i sat with shinnie and bangtan, of course.

jin: ugh the forfeit was terrible

yoonki: minhee is disgusting.

jin:yES OMG HIGH FIVE *PIAK*

jimin: ⊙︿⊙

yoongi:chim wassup??

kookie:hyung are you not feeling well???

v:yeah hes sick

yoonki:mWO

v:lovesick HAHAHAHAH

bangtan and shinnie:*looks at yoonki with a smirk*

yoonki: what

namjoon:/engrish/ dO SOMETHING MAN

yoonki:*enlightened look* oppa you okay???

jimin: ani

yoonki: *pouts* waeyo oppa??