17.

yoonki pov

jiminnie sent me all the way to the girl's dorm. i tried to shoo him away because he wasnt supposed to be here but he wanted to take his own sweet time.

"yah oppa faster leave!!" i whined, pushing him away.

"yeah after this"he muttered as he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

i felt my face flush.

"g-goodnight my angel" i stuttered.

"hehe goodnight sweetheart♡" he chuckled as he made a heart with his hands and turned back.

i entered the dorm and snuggled into my sleeping bag, smiling at myself.

taehyung pov

wheres park ji min he has been gone for 446532266 hours ←_←

im worried yet excited. tsk jiminnie pabo. i hoped he confessed.

just then, i heard the dorm door open and saw a familiar figure walking in.

speak of the devil.

i smirked when i saw that jimin was smiling to himself.

i fished out my phone.

"operation minki; sucess"

*sent*

*the next day*

the moment the alarm went off, we all struggled to wake up and lazily dragged

ourselves to where we will be assembling, the dining hall.

and of course, me being me, the lazy kim tae hyung, i woke up the lastest hehe.

and note: i wasnt even fully awake and the hyungs had to literally drag me to the dining hall.

jungkook pov

i soulessly dragged myself to the dining hall. we were all barefaced basically because we were all too lazy to wake up early just to put on makeup.

well, im sure my jagiya shinnie wouldnt mind me barefaced. 

(at least she wouldnt have to eat any powder when she kisses me hoho)

i mentally slapped myself.

(what are those thoughts all about jeon jung kook???god youre not even legal yet)

i became energised the moment i saw my shinnie sitting at the end of our allocated class table. i dashed over to give her a hug.

"morning jagiya" i cooed as i wrapped my arms around her.

"morning~" she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush.

"oh my lovebirds dont do that early in the morning" mama jin warned and i 
just stuck my tongue out.

just then, i felt v hyung kick my leg. he was sitting opposite me. i was going to
whine when he gave me a signal, asking me to look to my left.

being the obedient maknae, i looked and felt a lightbulb above my head.

oh yeah, v hyung said he wanted to prove to us that operation minki was
successful and there minki was.

jimin hyung was approaching yoonie.

yoonki pov

i just woke up from my little nap in the dining hall and i sighed to myself.

(stupid all because of park ji min i slept so late and now im so so so tired)