22.

yoonki pov

i took a deep breath as jimin pushed the door of his appa's cafe open.

i walked in slowly and looked around, there were photos of jiminnie and wonho oppa everywhere and that made me smile a little.

(aw their appa must be so proud of them)

"aPPPAAAAAAAAA" jiminnie screamed as he engulfed his father into a huge bear hug.

"aigoo my minnie yah how have you been?" jimin's appa asked, with his proud fatherly smile spread wide across his face.

"would you like to take a seat yoonie?" wonho oppa whispered but i just shook my head and gave a small smile, despite my nervousness.

actually, jimin's appa didnt look like such a fierce and strict man, unlike my appa.

"ah minnie you said you were going to bring your girlfriend along today too? where is she?" jimin's appa said as he pulled away from the hug.

as if by cue, i immediately stood up straight.

"anneyonghaseyo ahjussi my name is hong yoon ki" i said as i gave a little nervous smile

"ah the girl my minnie has always been talking about. nice to meet you and call me appanim, no need to be so formal, you'll be my daugther in law soon eh?" he said as he chuckled.

i was taken aback because he dropped the formalities but managed to gather myself together and nod a little.

appanim then went to get jiminnie and i each a cup of coffee, while wonho oppa, well im not sure where he went.

"you alright?" jiminnie asked as he squeezed my hand.

"yeah im good jimin ah. your appa is so nice. so he works in here all day?" i asked curiously.

"yeah my family has reversed roles, eomma is the sole breadwinner in my family, she owns a company." jiminnie said, proud.

i shuddered, if jimin's eomma is a businesswoman, she must be as strict as my mom.

"j-jimin ah are we meeting your mom today?" i asked, a little scared.

"yeah she's coming over later. dont worry, eomma may be stricter than appa by a little but shes nice too~" jiminnie said and i just slightly nodded, still feeling a little intimidated.

jimin's appa then came back with the coffee and i drank it really well, oh my its really really good.

"minnie where is wonnie?? and yoonie ah is my coffee good?" jimin's appa asked.

"hm im not sure, hyung probably is busy with monstax" jiminnie answered.

i laughed at the nickname of wonnie slightly and gave jimin's appa a thumbs up.

"glad you liked it yoonie yah. ahh and minnie please call wonnie back for lunch please. your eomma is coming soon." jimin's appa then added on.

i gulped, im not ready to meet jimin's eomma to be honest.

after calling wonho oppa, jiminnie looked at me and gave me an assuring smile as he interlocked his fingers with mine. i just gave him a small smile.

'ringgg~' the bell at the entrance of the cafe then rang, signalling that someone had entered.

"ah jagiya youre here" jimin's appa immediately walked up to jimin's eomma and pecked her on the cheek.

wonho oppa that was behind jimin's eomma immediately started whining.

"ay eomma keep it at pg we have a visitor" wonho oppa said as he winked at me.

jiminnie then stood up and pulled me over to his eomma. i gulped, im really nervous.

jimin's eomma looked like the typical businesswoman and she gave off a stern vibe, which i felt was pretty similar to my mom's.

"eomma this is my girlfriend" jiminnie said as he beamed.

"anneyonghaseyo imu, hong yoon ki imnida" i said, bowing politely again.

(a/n: imu is like auntie in korean)

jimin's eomma scanned me up and down, which gave me the chills.

after that, she slightly nodded as she said, "hello yoonki, sit down and tell me more about you."

(does she not like me? she still hasnt dropped the formalities..)

i sat down at the dining table warily, with jimin following closely behind me.

he squeezed our interlocked hands, as if asking me to relax.

"im a single child and my parents work at xxxx company and........" i started talking about all my basic information and i saw jimin's eomma nodding when she heard that my parents worked at xxxx company.

"hmm not bad yoonki i didnt know you had such a family background. judging from your looks, i never knew you came from such a family. call me ommonim from now on." jimin's eomma said.

(a/n: tbh idk how to spell ommonim or eommanim or wtv so oops?)

i frowned slightly at what she said.

(did she just insult my looks????????)

but i was still relieved that she dropped the formalities.

(but that was after she heard that my parents work at xxxx company dang. shes materialistic...)

*time skip*

the meal went fine. i was relieved that i was approved by both jimin's appa and eomma.

i had quite a weird impression on jimin's eomma because she seemed like a money face.

but to be honest i cant blame her, my parents act like that too. are all businesmen/women like that? hmm.

thankfully, jimin's appa and wonho oppa were really nice. i really appreciated their host. they're angels just like jimin oppa♡

after the lunch, i bid jimin's parents goodbye and wonho oppa sent us back to the campsite for the official break camp ceremony.

-
mianhae short chapter :(((( i've been having a little bit of a writer's block for all my stories. its like. i have a plot but i have no idea how to develop it HAHAHA.

i feel so bad because tbh this chapter didnt even pass 1000words like oh my god.

>_<¦¦¦ mianhae cookies i'll do better next chapter HAHAHAHA.

ALSO im sosososososososososososo sorry thaT i havent been updating recently omgosh !!!! its national exams year and im hella busy so :(