Author's Note

I know this is a bit late. Okay, maybe more than a little, but better late than never, eh? Anyway, I want to THANK EVERYONE who has commented, read, voted, and added Sands of Yore to their reading lists. 

And to those of you who waited months upon months to update as when I first started this novel I was beginning my journey in the military (I was doing my Basic Military Qualifications course at the time) and has supported me throughout.

You guys are truly amazing and if I could, I'd give each and every one of you a hug.

Thank you for not giving up on me when I felt like giving up on myself.

I don't know what I'd do without you.

...

On another note, I had taken down "The Broken Hourglass" as it may do better if it was on its own, also, lost a bit of inspiration for it at the moment, but will be putting it back up later on, I think.

And...I have been editing this to be able to publish it someday (Sands of Yore)

Love you all!

--

Update: 08/12/2015

Holy god you guys are absolutely amazing. I'm honestly surprised that this story is still getting much attention since I've officially finished it. Thank you so much for all the support, and for new readers, thank you as well. Well, okay, to every single person who voted, commented, looked at it, read it, added it to their reading lists, or even followed me. 

You guys make my day brighter <3

Thanks again x3