OMG

3 DAYS LATER
Hanna pov: I just woke up and got to Starbucks. It's 9:00....don't worry I'm not late to work cuz today Is a day off. Iv been waiting in line 4 ever. There are so many customers today I never seen so much. Finally I get to order. "Hot coco plz" I tell the cashier "coming right up she replays to me. I turn around and see.......EMILY.
H: "EMILY?"
E: "Hanna?"
H: "w-wat r u doin here"
She stays silent 4 a few seconds befor I go in for a hug. I pull out after a few seconds.
H:"em I missed u so much!"
E:"I missed u too!"
H: "now..wat r u doing here?"
E: "I came to visit someone....you?
H: "I'm hear because of a job I got...wait who r u visiting?"
E: ".......C-Caleb"
Wat y is she coming all this way to see caleb?
H: "y r u visiting him?"
"Hanna Marin" the cashier says before Emily can speak. I grab her arm and pull her with me.
E: "wat r u doing?!"
H: "I'm making sure u don't disappear as soon as I turn around!"
I grabbed my coffee and pointer 4 her to sit in one of the tables. She did.
H:"Now answer me!"
E:"it's just he's been through a lot and I like helping him out and he does the same 4 me...he's really sweet he always gives me advice about relationships...I'm surprised he couldn't keep you!
Really did she just say that. I have her the look.
E:...s-sorry"
H:"it's ok"
E:"so how's life?"
H:"life's good and complicated at the same time....how r u?"
E:"I'm good...loving a life with Alison...... she is amazing but she can get a little..wats the word.."
H:"bossy?!"
E:"ya..but I love her....how's your love life? Any guys u crushes on?!"
H:"actualy yes a guy I met 3 years ago and now is in a relationship...with me!"
E:"what's his name?"
H:"Jordan"
She stood there like she was.....disappointed but y would she be disappointed???....OMG DOES SHE HAVE A CRUSH ON ME!!!