Togther at last

Caleb's pov: I was walking into Starbucks to meet Emily when I see hanna siting next to her....awkwardly. I walk up to Emily.
C:"Emily!"😄
E:"Caleb OMG I missed you so so much!"
C:"ya me too!" We hugged for like 1 minute till we heard...."ugh em"
C:"oh hey hanna"
H:"Hi....em I got to go. Me and Jordan have plans but ill see you tomorrow."
E:"Ok."
Hanna leaves and me and Emily just start talking like we always do.
C:"so who is Jordan?!"
E:"you don't know?"
C:"nnnooooo"
E"it's her boyfriend...ugh y is it so hard to get two ppl who love each other so much together?! it's supposed to be super easy!
C:"we'll.....we need a plan to get her and that Jordan guy to brake up.
E:"ya cuz I totally think you guys are meant to be......your my beautiful....Haleb!"
C:"w-what is Haleb?"
E:"you know Hanna+Caleb....we're have you been these past 5 years.......in a hole because everyone has heard of a ship name!"
C:"ok ok chill.....to be honest I thought when they do that they were just getting the name wrong...and I....just made a fool of my self on twitter trying to correct them!"😂Emily starts laughing at me trying to spit out words but she just couldn't stop.
C:"Ok we get it!" she started to calm down so she can talk.
E:"Wow.... Oh my god you just made my day!"
C:"...........ok enough talk about this we have to get to work."
E:"wait today you have work?"
I slapped my hand on my forehead!
C:"NO WE HAVE TO GET TO WORK ON TRYING TO GET HANNA BACK.....TO ME!"
E:"ok ok....so how r we going to do this?"
------------------------------------------
7 o'clock pm
Hanna's pov: I just got out of the shower and went to dry my hair. I curled the ends and then I went to get dressed. I piked a wight dress with a gold and black color cutting halfway through the dress.the dress reached all the way to my knees. I put some black boots on with a very big heel. I put my makeup on and headed downstairs.
H:"Jordan I'm ready lets go"
J:"ok one sec"
He grabbed his keys and we headed to the car. Today was our anniversary and he is taking me somewhere special as he said. I don't even know we're we r going!"
---------------------------------------------
THE NEXT MORNING
Hanna's pov: I woke up when u felt Strong arms around me I looked around and it wasn't my room. I looked down and.....CALEB? Why am I here.......Naked?! My eyes grew and a smile appeared on my face but faded after i remembered the rest. Yesterday was horrible but magical at the same time..
FLASHBACK:
Me and Jordan had just finished our dinner. It was time for desert. The waiter served us all kinds of chocolate and Strawberry cake but I got the red velvet. I cut my cake in half and then I saw......AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!"
H:"Jordan I...I think it's to early!"
J:"No no it's not.."
I cut him off H:"I just can't..." We started talking over each other till he shouted. "THAT'S NOT MY RING IM NOT PROPOSING THEY MUST HAVE MIXED UP WE R NOT READY WE R STILL SEEING OTHER PPL!"
H:"WHAT "SEEING OTHER PPL"
J:"No no Hanna..."
I started crying.
H:"How could you!?!"
J:"HANNA...I can explain!"
H:"No need....IM DONE!"
I walked out of the restraint and grabbed my keys. I was sobbing! I drove of to the bar and had a couple drinks then..split seconded later I realize I'm on Caleb's door step knocking. He opens the door and I collapse into his arms. He shuts the door and just continues to hug me while I sob in his shirt!
C:"Hanna what's wrong"
I let go and he grabs my hand and pats the couch 4 me to sit. He sits by me and I tell him.
"Jordan.....he....(crying)....cheated on me!"
C:"Wait wait...Jordan as your boyfriend Jordan.....I knew there was something wrong with him."
H:"What?!" He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. He rubs my back and I couldn't take it I turned around and Kissed him. I pulled out and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I Lean back in. It turned into a very heated make out session. He started unbuttoning my shirt as we headed to his bed room. I practically ripped his shirt off of him. I mean how could you blame me it's been two years. He started kissing my neck and I pushed his head back up so he can meet my eyes.
H" I love you"
C:"I love you too"
He started kissing me again.
And the night went on!
END OF FLASHBACK:
I'm so happy I'm with Caleb agin but I'm still hurt that Jordan was cheating on me.
Caleb started to wake up.
"Good morning beautiful" he says in his sexy morning voice. "Good morning!"
I kissed him and he got up.
H:"we're are you going?"
C:"I have work...I need to get dressed."
H:"Ok...I love you"
C:"I love you too...and I'm glad your done with that Jordan guy!"
H:"I only liked him I never really loved him...I only loved you."
I got out of the bed and he kissed my check.
C:"go get dressed"
I brushed my teeth and toke a shower. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I smelt a very good smell and saw caleb cooking.
C:"oh hey...want some breakfast!"
H:"only because you made it."
He kissed me very passionately and kept going. I pushed him off.
H:"if we keep going we won't be able to stop....it's been forever and I do want to catch up but YOU have to get to work." He starts laughing and hands me eggs and bacon.
C:"ok ill be back at 3:00 see you then."
H:"ok"