Meanwhile...(No it's not in Jersey)

Location: Camp Jupiter, 4 weeks after Percy's disappearance
Year 2015
POV 3rd

"Reyna!"

Reyna turned to face the speaker. It was the Roman messenger.

"Yes?"

The boy took a few deep breaths, showing that he had run a long way to get here.

"I just received a message from the gods. That weird screen thing that shows other people." Reyna nodded. She remembered when Hazel contacted her like that.

"What did they say, Ricky?"

Ricky smiled. "They said they wanted your presence at Olympus for talking about the Giant War. They said they'd beam you and the Seven, plus The Ambassador of Pluto, up once everyone's heard. So probably around an hour to be safe. I saw Frank and Hazel, so I already alerted them."

Reyna nodded at him before he ran off again.

This would be an interesting meeting.

Location: Camp HalfBlood, 4 weeks after Percy's disappearance
Year 2015
POV 3rd

Trina cackled at the noises the campers were making. All they knew was that Percy disappeared on them and nothing about why. Now she could be the best!!!

As Trina thought about her accomplishment, the campers were running like headless chickens.

Annabeth refused to believe that Percy just left. She found it easier to blame Hera even though she knew that wasn't the case. Percy would never hurt her on purpose like that.

Jason, Leo, and Piper were also in a frenzy. They knew how important Percy was to Camp, but no one actually thought he would just leave without a sign.

Once Chiron learned he was missing, he immediately went to the Poseidon Cabin with Annabeth to look for a sign. They didn't find anything, but Chiron insisted there was something; they just couldn't find it.

The Poseidon cabin had been barricaded. No one was allowed to enter it. By Poseidon's own order, only the Seven, Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Tyson, Grover, and Chiron could enter without being a god. Anyone else might be incinerated. Nobody wanted to test that out.

After a day of running and worry, Chiron contacted Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Nico, and Leo to come to the Big House.

"The gods have asked for me to alert you that they will bring you to Olympus shortly. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel have been contacted and are waiting for the signal. Be ready they should send for you in aroun—"

Location: Olympian Throne Room (Greek personas), 4 weeks after Percy's disappearance
Year 2015
POV 3rd

"Do they all know?" asked Zeus.

"Yep," Hermes said. "Chiron is telling them now."

"Great. Call them up."

"Don't even let them finish talking?"

"Nope. Just call them up."

"Alright." Hermes snapped his fingers and in a flash all of the a Seven at the two camps plus Reyna and Nico appeared.

Poseidon looked around the group. "Where's my son?"

Annabeth almost started crying again. Athena noticed this.

"Did he hurt you Annabeth?!" she asked.

Annabeth managed to shake her head. Piper decided to speak in place of her.