Ο Τόπος Αρχέγονο κατοικία

I'm just obsessed with this song right now. Thought I'd share it. Even though it is very sad. Also, I made an Instagram for Wattpad! samigirl101_  Go follow it! I might post some sneak peeks. (Hint hint)

I also have a time limit today. Which sucks because the cursor is just mocking me. Blinking at me like it knows what I want to write but won't help me out. Curse you, Cursor!!!

Percy left FAFO's doll trailer with mixed emotions. He just didn't understand Khaos.

Khaos blessed him. Percy had begun to notice an enhancement in his water and earth powers. It was easier to do each; which was hard to fathom because it was easy to use both powers already.

Percy could already change anything he wanted to about his appearance. Now his powers were stronger. What next? He can turn into a bird? Or another animal?

Actually, Percy thought, that would be cool. I hope that happens.

Percy shook his head. He really needed to stay on track.

FAFO told Percy that he had to do service to the Primordial Council for an unknown amount of time. Percy had no doubt that Khaos had done this to get even with him. Or maybe because he needed something from Percy...

Percy felt an involuntary shiver race across him. He had to serve the primordials, as a council, for what he was guessing was a long time. Seriously, several millennia was like blinking to them.

But that raised the next question in Percy's mind; how on Gaea was he supposed to get to the Council? He couldn't mist travel there--he didn't even know where it was located!

Percy hadn't even noticed how far he'd walked; he didn't even recognize the scenery around him.

It was definitely different than what he was used to. Percy was used to the loud noises and tall, suffocating buildings. The area around him was filled with vibrant greens and the peaceful chirps of birds. There was a gray stone fountain in the center of the area. Percy decided he must be at a park. He could see the Arch in the distance.

Not going up that again, Percy thought. No chance.

Percy sat on one of the black benches that circled the fountain. He stuck his hand through one of the gaps in the seat, bored.

The fountain sat in the center of a black stone circle--almost like obsidian. In fact, Percy looked closer. It very well could be. Percy looked up. It didn't seem like there was anyone else around. He was alone in this section of the park. No one was coming this way.

That made Percy suspicious. This was probably the best and brightest place in the whole park. Why would no one come to it. No one noticed Percy, either. It's like he didn't exist. All eyes just passed over him like he wasn't there. Like this part of the park wasn't here.

Percy's eyes narrowed. He stood up.

No one looked.

He waved both his hands like an idiot while jumping.

Eyes sill skimmed over him.

He did the chicken dance while yodeling.

All he noticed was that he felt like an idiot.

Percy walked up to where most mortals stopped and turned.

And suddenly, he couldn't walk any further.

Percy's face grew confused. He attempted to step forward.

He bounced back like he hit a spring.

Percy hesitantly put his hand out. He felt a solid surface. Which was crazy because there was nothing visible there.

Percy gulped. He felt a presence behind him. He slowly turned around.

There, in all his black and pink glory, was Khaos.

Khaos didn't expect flowers upon his arrival.

Heck, Khaos didn't even expect a parade! But Khaos did expect some heartfelt thanks, not a sword to his nose.

Khao went crosseyed trying to keep the deadly tip in view.

"Perseus!" Khao announced indignantly. "What on Gaea are you doing?"

Khaos felt a pang in his head, and he mentally muttered a sorry to Gaea.

Khaos was confused by Percy's glare. What did he do wrong?

"What am I doing?" Percy practically yelled. "What the heck are you doing? Why would you ensure I couldn't get rid of this crappy curse without working for the primordials?"

Oh.

"Perseus--"

"I told you to call me Percy."

"--Percy, I know you're mad--"

"And I have every right to be."

"--but think this through, I mean, at least you know your service will be for good."

"Have you met the primordials?"

"Yes, I think we're lovely. Have you had the honor?"

"No, I haven't had the honor. I've had the misfortune. I've met you, Tartarus, Gaea, Nyx, and I have no desire to meet anymore. But thanks to you--!"

"Thanks to me you are meeting the very beings that could crush you without so much as a thought. I suggest you shut up, Percy, before I take away your mouth."

Percy's glare returned, but he shut up.

"Now that I have your attention," Khaos said sourly, "I need to bring you to the Council. They've been awaiting your arrival."

Khaos strode towards the fountain. He looked back at Percy. "Come with me, please. It is pointless for me to go alone."

Percy walked up to Khaos like a petulant child. He did not want to do anything this primordial asked of him. But thanks to said primordial, he has to do everything the whole Council asked of him.

Thanks, Khaos, Percy thought bitterly. He stepped into the fountain with Khaos, and everything went white.

No, seriously, everything in Percy's new surroundings were white. He looked around, and then he looked back at Khaos. He raised an eyebrow in simple question.

Khaos smiled. "Welcome to Ο Τόπος Αρχέγονο κατοικία."

"Ο Τόπος Αρχέγονο κατοικία?" Percy asked.

"Where the Primordials Dwell."