1

I hit the alarm clock that repeatedly annoys the crap out of everyone. Well, I accidentally hit it too hard that it fell off my nightstand and hit the ground. I pushed the dark blue covers off myself and decided to get dressed.

I was wearing some grey converse, black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red hoodie. He packed his cheer bag with the usual. His cheer pants and shirt, cheer shoes, some water, and pom poms.

When I arrived at school, I immediately went to the locker room to put my bag away. Usually, I'm made fun of for being a male cheerleader. But it's usually just names. It's also because I'm gay too. Did I mention that? Oh well.

I started to put in my combination for my locker when-

"Hey Tyler!"

It was Joshua Dun. He is always nice to me. But only when everyone else isn't around. When his friends come in he changes.

"Hi Joshua." I replied putting my bag in the locker then shutting it. "How are y-"

"Hey Josh, you putting this freak in its place?" The quarterback of the football team, Ryan, interrupted Josh.

I sighed, knowing Josh was going to change. "Yeah I was just telling this nerd off." Josh forced the words out of his mouth. He looked at me, his eyes filling with regret. I avoided his gaze and turned to walk out of the locker room, but I was pushed into the wall.

My eyes widened in panic, they've never done this before. The boys snickered behind Ryan while he smirked. Josh just stood there with the rest of them, the same look on his face.

"Are you scared? Is little Tyler scared?" Ryan mocked. "I need to get to class, Ryan." I said and tried to walk away only to be pushed back again. "You're not getting away this time."

I looked at Josh who avoided eye contact then looked at Ryan again. I never saw it coming. Ryan raised his hand and slapped my across the face too fast for me to do anything. That's going to leave a bruise. I looked at Ryan shocked then pushed passed them running my next class.

I got to class and took my seat in the back. No one bothered me there. By the end of the day, it was time for cheer practice. I neared the locker room and opened my locker. But somethings different. My locker was all messed up and the lock was smashed, lieing on the ground.

My cheer bag was still in there though. I opened the bag to find that someone switched the outfit that I had with the girls' cheerleading outfit. I only had one more strike before I was kicked off the team. There was no choice but to wear it.

I took off my shirt then put the tight cheer shirt on. I unzipped my jeans and took them off putting both of them in my cheer bag. I put on the spandex then made a way for it to, you know.. Get comfortable. I put the skirt on after that.

I looked at myself in the mirror and blushed. Am I really going to do this? Josh walked in and saw me. He looked me up and down before he caught himself. He looked at me and his face turned at deep shade of red. "S-sorry T-tyler."

Josh continued to get ready for football as I went to go practice. I grabbed my poms and nervously went outside to practice.

The hour was horrible.

H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

The whole time I was getting teased and laughed at by everyone. Even the cheer squad. I picked up my stuff to go when I heard someone running up to me.

"H-hey umm Tyler?" Josh asked.

"Yeah? Are you going to make fun of me like the others?" I didn't make eye contact, but still answered. "N-no I was just g-going to say.. I like your outfit." Josh smiled at me, who turned a deep shade of pink, then turned away back to the locker room leaving me blushing behind.

I'm not falling for Josh.. Am I?

~~~~~

*screams* This is my first Joshler fanfic and I'm soooo proud of myself right now.

I can't believe I actually wrote this. I'd like to dedicate some of this to my friend HappyLittlePIZZA.

HappyLittlePIZZA is the one who gave me the idea as Tyler going into the cheer practice with the girls uniform. Then Josh saying "I like your outfit." at the end. Thank you.

Vote. Comment. Share.