3

The bright light from my window woke me up. I went to go shut it, but something was holding me down. I looked back, remembering what happened last night, and saw a cute sleeping Josh hugging me tightly by the waist. Wait? Did I say cute? I shook my head and sighed, loosening Josh's grip to get up. I stood up to close the blinds when I heard Josh start to mumble something.

My curiosity got the best of me as I walked closer to Josh, trying to figure out what he is saying. "T-Tyler.." He moaned. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I stared at him. "I love you.." He finished his sentence before rolling over into his side, turning away from me.

I blushed and looked away and headed toward the bathroom to get some Advil for Josh's headache. I rub my eyes and use the bathroom only to come out to see Josh awake and only in his boxers. My eyes betray me and trail down to his abs. I stare a little before giving him some Advil and a glass of water.

He looked around like a child looking for his mom at a store before asking, "What am I doing here?"

"You don't remember yesterday?" I turned to him, "Oh.. And um.. Please put your pants back on?" I squeaked out that last sentence making Josh smirk at me. He laughed and took the medication, setting the cup down then putting yesterday's pants back on. "No, I don't remember yesterday. Well only to a certain point. Why do you think I asked?"

"You uh.. came in here drunk at like midnight andyoukissedme." I blushed at the last part. Josh tilted his head to the side, "What?" I sighed, "You kissed me..." His eyes widened and I saw his cheeks turn pink. "Sorry." He said a few minutes later. "I know this is allot to ask, but can I stay here until I go back to school?"

"What? Why?" I asked curiously. "I got suspended, and when I got suspended I came hone to tell my parents. They got really mad when I told them and they kicked me out." I was shocked at how Josh was suspended, I opened my mouth to saw something. "And before you ask, I got suspended from grades" He answered me before I could even say the question.

I closed my mouth, "Well, I'd have to talk to my mom first if you could stay." Josh shot up from the bed and hugged me tight. "I'll come down with you." He said letting go of me and putting on a shirt.

This is going to be a long day..

There you go my fellow peoples. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Comment. Vote. Follow.