2

I walked home, thinking about what Josh said to me. I like your outfit. I blushed at the thought. I took out my key and unlocked my house, everyone was asleep, so I shut the door quietly and went upstairs.

I woke up late today, as if I care. This whole week i've been avoiding Joshua like he was the plague. He has tried to talk to me every once and a while, but every time Ryan or one of Ryan's friends come around, he changes again. I wonder when it will stop. When Josh will stop coming up to me. When Josh leaves me alone. I want it to be over, but also I don't...

I entered the combination to my regular locker, when Josh came up again. "This is the seventh time Joshua. What do you want? Before your so called 'friends' come and you guys beat me up again." I asked annoyed as I shut my locker after grabbing my books for next period. I turned to him and saw hurt flash through his eyes, I immediately wanted to take back the words I said, he quickly covered it up with anger. "Why are you avoiding me?" The question shocked me.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I fired back staring into his fierce gaze. Josh stared at me for a few seconds, then stormed off. I could basically see the steam coming off Josh's red hair as he walked out the school doors. I put my gaze down to my feet and sighed, "What's got you down?" Brendon, my best friend asked, making me look up. I think I like Joshua Dun. "Nothing." I replied as Brendon lowered his eyes at me. "Tyler.." Brendon started, "Is there some-" "No! There is nothing wrong! Stop asking!" I walked away from my shocked best friend and went to class.

I was late to class. Again. I had to sit in the back, not that I have a problem with it. I liked the back. It's quiet- Nope not quiet. Well not anymore. Ryan had just sat next to me. Every once and a while, he would throw something at me or say something like, "Psst... Did you like your outfit?" He didn't say anything THAT rude, thank god. I didn't care, I was thinking about Josh. Wondering where he went when he walked out of the school.

The rest of the day was a bore. I kept looking at the clock, waiting for school to end. Like come on.. Who else doesn't do that? BRIIIING. I shot up from my seat and pushed out the classroom door. My bus actually got here on time. That's surprising. I got on the bus and sat down.

I practically ran home. I totally forgot it was my moms birthday. I unlocked my house and hugged my mom, well after I scared her. She slapped me on the back of the head and laughed. We had a party for her and by the time it was over it was almost midnight. I fell asleep, but the sound of a knock on the door woke me up again. I went downstairs quietly and opened the door.

Josh stood before me. He stumbled forward and landed on me, his arms around my neck and his head on my chest. "J-Josh are you drunk?" I asked him. "Nooo." He slurred. I sighed and helped him up the stairs to my room. I shut the door behind me. I turned around to find Josh on my bed with his shirt off. I turned away quickly. I jumped when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, he laughed. "No need to be scared, T-Tyler." I gasped when I felt him leave kisses from my shoulder to my neck. He chuckled and turned me around and smashed his lips onto mine. Pulling my waist into his. I found myself strongly in favor of returning the kiss. I moved my lips in sync with his while wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

This felt so wrong. He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. I pushed him away while he protests and leans back in to kiss me, but I wouldn't budge. He ended up falling asleep on my bed, hogging up all the blankets. I shrugged and climbed in with him.

OMG I cant believe I just wrote that. Wow. Okay.

Follow. Vote. Comment.

The Jock and the Cheerleader [Joshler]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें