Chapter 16

The rest of the day went by quickly so by the end of the day I went unwillingly to the room where we're to serve detention but made a stop at the bathroom.

I placed my bag by the pipes and stared in the mirror for a while. Then broke the stare. I felt like I was gonna burst into flames of anger for no reason at all. Low and behold, fire shot out of my hands and set a stall door in flames. The alarm blared so I hastily made my way out of the bathroom with my bag.

As I arrived in the detention room I hear Mr. Baldwin's voice. It was like nails scratching on a blackboard.
Wait. No, not that. I actually liked to do that.

Speaking of which, he doesn't sooo...

"*Scratches nails across the blackboard leaving marks on them* Hm, That actually felt good."

"Zendaya! Stop your nonsense and sit down."

"Whatever Mr. bald-"

"Call me Balddick one more time and I'll wash your mouth out with soap and send you to clean the sewers!" Hah. It looked like that vein was gonna pop out his forehead any minute.

I blocked him out and sat with my feet up. Playing games on my phone. I didn't want to interact with Bella or any of the other students. After all, there was about 4 of us in here. I put my phone away and grabbed Bella's phone when I knew he was going to get up and take away our phones. which he did 5 minutes after checking some papers.

"Hand over your phones, You'll get them back after detention which will end at 6:00"

"Yo, why you doing this?"

I looked at who said that and it was Lucas

I slightly chuckled at the thought of what's gonna happen to him tonight.

"Daya, are you ok?

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be."

I looked at her and she slightly scooted towards the other end of the bench.
I grabbed her arm before asking again.

"Why, Bella?"

"Uh. Because you were laughing to yourself like a mental patient or lunatic." She lowered her eyes back to her book as that was said.

I felt my right eye twitch and moved my hand before I could hurt anyone.

"Did you... Just call me a - Lunatic?.."

She looked in my eyes then averted her attention to her book bag.

"Hm"

I nodded and placed my hand on my stomach. I felt a kick. I wanted this baby out now. Bella, on the other hand, has a couple of months left. She only has a slight raise. I have until tomorrow. I need to get home.

____¡_____
⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳

"Sir. May we please leave. It's 6:00."

I looked at my phone and was about to whisper that it's 5:00 pm but caught into what she was doing.

He said yes after a long while thinking.

"You need a ride?" I asked as we came out of the building.

"Ugh yeah. But I'm uh, going home."

I smirked to myself in victory. My plan worked. We got in my car and I took off

Parking the car and shutting it off, we came out the car. Bella said bye and went to her house as I went in mine.
I started to get ready for when Lucas comes over. This is definitely gonna be his last night.