Chapter 36

"RISE AND SHINE BIATCHES! IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE QUEEN WIT'CHY'ALL! LET'S MAKE IT LAST!"

I felt Bella stir then jump up. I slowly opened my eyes and squinted at the light that shone in through the window.

"Nooo... I need to sleep. Why is it so bright?!" Bella whined.

'I told you to lock the door' I thought to her telepathically then snuggled into her side a bit.

"I would've locked the door if I knew this would've happened. And Dinah, since when are you a morning person? It's just after 8 am."

"I wanna go out. I don't wanna sit here ALLLL day."

I leaned off Bella and looked at Dinah. She was dressed casually. Enough to indicate that it wasn't clothes to be sitting around at home in. I sighed before mentally preparing myself to leave this comfy bed to go in the bathroom.

"Where do you wanna go D?" I rubbed my temples.

"Me, you, Bella and the other girls can just cruise about in the city. Like, just Stopping anywhere. I don't have a specific place. Even the restaurant can be chosen at random."

So I'll need a lot of gas...? Wow, okay.

"Wait, what time do you wanna go? And will we be out there all day??" Bella crinkled her nose slightly in thought.

"We can leave from after breakfast up until... hmmm.. 8 pm. Then we'll have a game night." Dinah beamed.

"You sound like you have everything planned out-"

I clasped my hand over my mouth and ran to my bathroom, able to lock the door behind me before puking. I completely forgot about morning sickness. And honestly it shouldn't bother me, but it kinda did, cause I either got extremely hungry after or I don't eat for a long while.
I'm sure all the two heard outside was me retching. Not the most pleasant sound to hear, I know. The good thing about it was that it was brief. I washed out my mouth then flushed the toilet and spraying something to mask the smell of it.

"How you feeling, Daya?" Void of everything.

I unlocked the door and gave Dinah a thumbs up with a mastered fake smile.

"Bella and I are gonna start to get ready now. I assume the others are up, so we'll be down for breakfast with y'all in thirty minutes. Then we can get ready to be adventurous today."

She softly laughed with a nod, then patted my back before walking downstairs.

I telekinetically locked the room door and turned to look at Bella.

"Hey, don't be mad at me! I was tired!" She pouted.

"You're so lucky I love you." I rolled my eyes and got my stuff for a shower. "I'll go shower, when I'm done please be ready to do the same."

"Yes mom," she laughed.

'You know it's daddy.' I smirked at her blushing face before stepping into the bathroom.

—————————

I huffed as I tried once more to lay the edges of my hair down after pulling my hair into a sleek ponytail. But it wasn't working.
One more time. I'm gonna try once... more.
I dragged that damn brush in a curve motion and it seemed to stay in place... but only for a few seconds. I slowly put down the brush and walked over to the door. I descended the stairs looking as calm as ever, ignoring the females having their breakfast and went outside. As I spotted the tree near my room I clenched my fist and speed-walked towards it, rapidly throwing fist after fist in a matter of five seconds. Until I saw a cleared hole in the middle of it. I blinked and looked at my slowly healing busted knuckles and blood residue.