SHE'S NO ORDINARY

"How do I look?", Nass turned around to see the one's talking.She looks so stunning in her black dress.It suits to her cream-like skin.It's an off-sleeves dress that reaches through her mid-thigh.
"Sexy and beautiful", he said casually.
"Hmm..so emotionless", she half smile..
"Maybe it's just hunger?", he kids.
And both laugh.
"You look so handsome.A lot would be jealous of me tonight", as they went to his car.
"Better not to be off in my arms tonight.And have your sight only on me, cause I don't want that pretty eyes saw a handsome man other than me",was he the one talking?
"Oh, you aren't that possessive..and I can't help but to enjoy the feeling", she blushed.
She's a straightforward woman Nass noticed.Unlike Cattleya, always trying hard to hid the feelings, but always failing..and you love it, right?his mind said.The thoughts made him smile.
"Care to share that lovely thoughts?the smile shows", Belinda looking at him while he's driving.
"Did I?.Maybe you're hungry too..and maybe I should drive faster now."
Though she's unconvinced, she still manage to laugh along with him.

Eric patiently do his third routine of the night, one more patient and he'll be off.
His mom called him a while ago asking if he can drive her for the dinner at the Torres's, but he refused.His Dad would be late same as him, duty calls.Feeling sorry for his mom, but just this time.He had some other plans tonight.He was so excited when he found out that Nasser cannot bring her to the dinner.He even purchased a dress for Cattleya.Hoping she'll be in a mood going out with him tonight.Knowing her attitude, like a changing weather.
Oh Cattleya Cattleya...can't believe of what you have made me.
All started with curiosity..Curious what the picky Nasser saw on her.How she caught Nasser's attention.At first she was just an ordinary girl, adequate beauty..but after a second glance she became an extra ordinary girl for him.She never got intimidated to anyone, but she's a refined girl.Not as intelligent as Nass maybe but she's a no air-head one..that's make her lovable.
After his last patient he hurriedly went to his car.It's ten minutes before nine.He directly shower once he got home.
Strum...strum...her fingers are now immune of the pain from strumming the guitar.Her thoughts flew to Nasser.Who must be Bel?
She then lazily rise up from the couch when she heard a knock.
"Hey there lovely", she look at him from head to toe.It's her first time seeing him in a formal clothing.He wears a gray suit with a white button polo underneath.
"Oh, don't look at me like that young lady.I'm melting", just making fun with Cattleya.
"I'm sorry..", she was laughing."But you really look good tonight..but don't you think it's unbefitting in my place".
He laugh.He really love conversing with this girl.
"Wait for a sec, I'll just get something in the car."
She just nodded, but she waited him at her doorstep.
"And what is that?", he's back with a paper bag.
"Something that would complement with what I am wearing now", he said as they go inside.
Cattleya was amazed on the contained of the paper bag.
"Come with me to the dinner at Torres's house".
She's speechless.But part of her wanted to go.She's curious if who's with Mr. Mallik.
"Hey, just say yes..I am starving now",
She gave him a soft laugh.
"Okay, I hope I'll give justice to this dress", and she headed to her bedroom.
Less than five minutes she came out.
Eric can't take his eyes on her.
"I-I'm right.Red is your color", Eric said.Its a crimson red sleeveless dress that reaches above her knees.It fits perfectly on her.She wore a black flats.She has a perfect legs that would catches everyone's attention.Petite.She looks like a living doll with a popsicle legs.She only had the clip with butterflies carved in her black long hair.
"Not that bad..but I can't wear make-up, hope that would be fine.", she got disappointed with her self.She loved watching women's on make-ups., which she can't have while she's alive.She had allergies on it.
"I won't mind..so, let's go?", Eric as he offer his arms for her.
She's been quiet on their way.
"Nervous?", Eric took glances at her.
"More on curious about peoples reaction.Obviously they don't know me".
"Don't worry about that, just stay close to me.Okay?", he gave her an assuring smile.
"Okay".
"Anyway, what's wrong with make-ups?"
"As usual allergies.", she rolled her eyes upon saying.
"Just means, you can save for you don't need to spend some amount just for a make-up.".
"Yeah, somehow a good excuse".
And they both laugh.
"Eric, don't you have a girlfriend or somebody you are dating?"
"Why d'you ask?.Don't worry I'm all yours even after tonight".he then chuckles.
She burst out a laugh.
"Silly..well, I'll take that offer wholeheartedly", she said between her laughs.
"It's a no backing-out offer", he is in his serious look.
The car stop in a huge house.
But they don't come out yet.
"Well, I won't back-out", she said.
They're staring at each other now.
She feels uneasy when she saw him this serious.
"You aren't serious right?",.
"And if I am?", he looks at her intently.
"Stop that Eric", she felt conscious of how he looks at her.
"Stop what?", in his husky voice because he almost whisper.
No, not tonight Eric..you're scaring her.
He touch her cheek.
"I'm starve, maybe we should go inside now", in his lighter tone.
He saw her sigh heavily.
"Don't do that again Eric, you scared me", she said while laughing.
He just smiled at her and got out in the car to open the door for her.
"Just stay close to me, okay?".
"Why, monsters everywhere?", she teases him.
He look at her.He don't want Nass to give a chance on her tonight.
"I want to check every foods and beverages you'll take young lady".

Eric Tan the photo above.