JEALOUS

Belinda

She really wants him..no not just like..love..
I want you badly Nass..she sigh.
He is everyone's dream man.For her, he is perfect.
She won't let anyone get in her way.Even Cattleya.
What's with her?She's too ordinary and yet the way he look at her seems different..no way..

She found her self in the coffee shop where Cattleya works.She's been here the other day with Nass.She really felt bad.She could feel Nasser's coldness towards her.She don't believe that its his work.She knew from her co-workers that she's off by five.

Cattleya's a bit surprised seeing someone familiar outside the coffee shop.Who is she waiting?she wonder.But she heard her as she pass by her.
"Hey there", in her tone of arrogance.
Cattleya ignored.She just keep walking.
"Whoo..that was so rude to treat your friend's lady".
Cattleya turn to face her.
"Excuse me..who's that friend you are referring to?",eyes squint as if thinking who's friend is she talking about.She look straight to the lawyers face with her arms crossed against her stomach.
"Fine, let's pretend you had a million friends..", Belinda said with sarcasm.
"So you are really here for me?", she said with a sarcastic amusement."I am so honored, I swear for wasting your precious time to dropped by for me".
Belinda scorned.Now she hated herself for thinking of talking with quiet an annoying young lady.That she have to stay composed and proper beyond her irritating attitude.
"Well, since you are Nasser's friend I think we should get well along now..I'm just being friendly here, you know".Bel said.
Cattleya studied the woman in front of her.It's not that she really hates her but can anyone blame her? all she saw in her is "fake".She thought maybe it has something to do with their differences.She's too low compared to them.She's struggling for her living, while them struggling of how to dispose their wealth.
"Ms. Warrens honestly you don't need to do all this stunts just to please me or Mr. Mallik.I am nothing to him.Yes, we knew each other but for them to consider me as their friend is a different thing.They are more of a customers", Cattleya trying to be calm as possible.
Belinda saw a sadness in Cattleyas eyes.Her smirk, her calm hard face don't cover up the hurt and sadness as she was talking.Of course its part of her job as a lawyer.
"I was wrong then, maybe.", all she could say.But she could sense something from Cattleya.And she's certain of it.A girl thing.A thought that Cattleya has a possible feelings to Nasser as she called Mr. Mallik and don't know why have that formality of addressing him, made her smile.
Cattleya got irritated seeing her in derision.
Cattleya shook her head, turn around and walk away.