Late Again

3:00 o'clock... He wasn't even there yet. The date was supposed to be at 2:30. But it didn't look like it. Sonic was always late. And Amy was tired of it. Amy's heart broke, this time, she felt her love for Sonic drain down. It was now empty. Amy opened her purse searching for something and a paper flew out by the wind. Amy got up and ran to the paper, luckily she grabbed it. She turned it around and saw that it was a picture of Sonic. Amy looked at the photo with pain, sadness and rage. She ripped the photo to pieces and crumbled them up the in her hand. Then, throwing them away.

Amy began walking to her home. Later one she arrived. She locked the door and closed all the curtains. Making her home look a bit dark. Then her phone rang, it was Cream. Amy answered.

Phone Conversation

Amy: Hello?

Cream: Hi Amy! Wanna go to a park and pick flowers to make flower crowns for our friends? You can make one for Mr. Sonic too!

Amy: Oh uh... Sorry Cream but I'm busy and I'm not in the mood.

Cream: Why? What's wrong?

Amy: Nothing Cream, everything is just... Fine. (Yeah right...)

Cream: Okay, if you say so.

Amy: thank you for understanding Cream, bye.

Amy hangs up

Amy contemplated her home, and she saw pictures of Sonic. She immediately started breaking the picture frames and throwing them away. With the pictures, she took them to her fireplace and threw them in. Not long after she threw a lit match to her fireplace burning the pictures. Tears began dropping down her cheek. But then wiped them off. "I won't suffer anymore because of you...", Amy had said.

Hello! Well this is the first chapter of the story, sorry it's short.  I'll update it tomorrow, Anyway Bai!