Buurn xD

"Please Amy!", Sonic said. Amy stared at Sonic, mute. Amy was about to slap him but she stopped herself. "Rouge...", Amy spoke. Rouge walked to Sonic and she did slap him. "She's mad at you for never showing up on the dates and leaving her planted. You never took it seriously... You never gave her the chance... But now your chances are OVER ", Rouge stated.

"You say you cared... But your actions never did", Amy stated. Sonic on the inside was K.O . "Amy--", Sonic had said but was immediately stopped from getting any closer to Amy. "Leave it like this Sonic, it's nothing", Amy said leaving Tails' house with the girls. Cream had seen everything, she now noticed that Amy is mad with Sonic and she didn't like them being like that. As soon as the girls left, the guys began teasing him."Damn", "*whistle*", "oooh...".

"Oh Shut Up", Sonic yelled. "Oh, looks like some one is mad... And his girl is gone", Shadow stated. Sonic's anger lit up and he charged towards Shadow, but he chaos controlled (is that how it's said?) out of there. "Stupid Shadow...", Sonic said leaving.

Stupid... That word, Sonic kept repeating it to himself. What has he gained? Hate from Amy. That's probably why she threw the pillow on the door screaming and crying the other day. He now regrets never going to the dates. Rouge was right, he never took them seriously. He thought Amy will forget about the date, but she never did.

°With Amy°

The girls had left and Amy was alone in her living room eating chocolate ice cream watching TV when someone knocked on the door. "If you're Sonic I'm not opening!", Amy yelled. "It's me, Alex", Alex spoke. "Oh, in that case come in the door is open", Amy said. Alex opened the door and came in, seeing Amy on the couch eating. All covered in ice cream. "You look patethic", he stated. "You came to say that?", Amy spoke. Alex just laughed.

"What's so funny?", Amy said. "You, you're all covered in ice cream.", Alex mentioned. Amy looked at her self and noticed it was true. "Oh goodness, you're right. I didn't even notice. I'll be right back.", Amy said leaving to her room and change. Minutes later she came back changed. "So, you're mad at whom? ", Alex questioned. "Oh yeah, with a jerk named Sonic", Amy stated.

Sonic was passing by Amy's house. He saw the window and through it, he saw another guy with Amy. He turned around and noticed Sonic was outside watching them, he got up and closed the window curtains. That done made him boiling in jealousy. Minutes later they heard loud banging on Amy's door. "What the heck are you doing in there!!", Sonic yelled. "It's him", Amy spoke. "Just ignore him.", Alex replied. "He's the one who broke your heart ain't it?", Alex spoke.

(Note~~ Alex is Amy's  older brother in this story)

"Amy!! Are you okay in there? Who's he?!?", Sonic yelled. Amy pointed to the door, Alex sighed and went towards the door. Then opening it was a very mad and jealous Sonic breathing heavily. "Who the heck are you?", Sonic said. "May I ask the same question? Oh wait your Sonic right?", Alex said. "Correct, now you?", Sonic spoke. "I'm Alex. And you're gone now, later!", Alex said shutting the door and heading back with Amy. Sonic headed towards the window again and through a small gap he saw Alex hug Amy.

Now who was that Alex? And why us he with her and hugging her? Sonic was desperate than ever, he then stomped away Amy's home and dashed of to his house. Cream saw him run and shut hard the door of his home, actually Tails' and his.

Cream headed over to the house, right now Tails' wasn't there. Only Sonic. She then saw Sonic laying on the floor/ staring at the ceiling. Tears coming out of his eyes. "Mr. Sonic!", Cream yelled and approached him. "Why are you laying on the floor?", Cream questioned. "Nothing Cream, I just tripped and I didn't bother to get up", Sonic spoke. "Don't worry about me", Sonic spoke.

"Why is Amy mad at you?",Cream questioned. "Huh? How'd you know that?", Sonic said. "That doesn't matter, I'll help you get her back!", Cream stated. "Nah... Okay fine", Sonic said. Cream cheered.

Will Sonic get Amy's love back?
How will he do it?
Stay tuned for next chapter! Now back to you Heather for the daily weather xD oh look it rimed. Heather with weather
Till next chapter, bai!