.:Realizing:.

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated it's just that I had writers block with all my stories really xD Anyway here's the chapter.
___________________________
~The next day~ .:Evening:.

Amy was peacefully reading a book in her bedroom, but her reading was interrupted by the sound of thuds on her window. She woke up and headed towards the window. She opened her curtains and saw tiny pebbles hitting her window. So she opened the window and one of em' hit her in the head. "Ouch!", Amy yelled. She saw that it was Sonic doing that. "Sorry!!", Sonic replied. "Look up!!", Sonic continued. Amy just gave him a glare.

"Please, look up before it leaves!", Sonic yelled. Amy groaned and looked up only to see a blimp saying:

'Please Forgive Me Amy, I love you! Give me one more chance?'

Amy sighed and went back towards her bed. On the outside Sonic also sighed.

Later on a paper ✈ flew into Amy's room and landed on her sheet covers. She knew it was Sonic. Amy just kept staring at it until she heard a knock on her door. She headed towards the door and opened the door.

There were presents on the floor. Amy spotted Sonic hiding in one of the bushes in her garden. She rolled her eyes and was almost closing the door shut. Until there was a foot stopping her from doing so.

Amy was confused. "Wait Amy, please!", Sonic said. Amy didn't open the door, Sonic's foot was still caught in between. "Amy I love you, I'm terribly sorry for not going to the dates. Its just that, oh how do I put this... *sighs* If I went on a date with you and finally express my feelings for you Eggman will know you'll be my weakness and I didn't want to expose you to any danger.... But if you don't want to talk to me again I ubderstand...", Sonic stated taking his foot back with him.

(That sounded weird xD)

Sonic stood there waiting to see if Amy by any chance of hope open the door and forgive him. There was a minute of Silence until...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

OK I'll stop xD

Until Amy shut the door and slid herself to the floor. Sonic on the outside lowered his head down...

*dramatic rain like in every other sad and dramatic moment happens*

He began walking towards his home. His tears colliding with the rain. He didn't even notice it was raining.

When he did he started running.

Amy was still in thought of what just happened. "Woow... ", Alex said. Making Amy snap out if thought and back to reality. "Huh? You saw everything?", Amy questioned. "Yup, from the blimp to those deep words.", Alex replied. "I-I don't know what to do... I c-can't bare to get more damaged.", Amy said. "Forgive him... ", Alex said. Amy looked up at Alex, with no expression on her face. "I know you think he doesn't deserve it but, what else can the poor guy do?", Alex said, approaching Amy. She picked her up and walked towards the couch.

"Sh-should I forgive him?", Amy asked. Alex nodded. "This way you'll both probably be better. Even though you're mad at him, I know you still love him deep down. Because your memories bring you pain and sadness, you haven't gotten over him. And trying to do so causes you more pain...", Alex stated.

Wise words from a brother...
uwu and I don't even have a brother xD neither I have been in a relationship. Lol

"You're right... ", Amy said, she ran to her room quickly and minutes later she came back changed. "I'll be right back", Amy said. "You forgot you're umbrella!", Alex yelled but when he realized that she was long gone. Alex didn't bother to ask where she was going, he had in mind where and why she was going out.

End of chapter, sorry it's short and for any mistakes. I will probably update later today, no promises, or tomorrow. Bai!