The Rescue

From hours of walking and walking, with no dialogue, they found an empty old fabric. Knowing Eggman, he would probably be there.

"Look an old fabric! ", Sonic yelled. Amy didn't even respond.Amy began running towards the place. Sonic ran behind her. Then they stopped by the entrance. The door was open. Amy peeked and saw robot henchmen.

They strike towards them. For their luck no other robots came. Neither Eggman. Is he really here? Sonic stepped further and he set a trap.

A large box fell upon them. They tried to get it off of them but it was no use.

"I'm so dumb!!", Sonic yelled still trying to get that box off. Amy agreed with him in her mind. What Sonic didn't know is that Amy had learned to break free from a box from Silver.

Amy sat criss cross and concentrated. "So, you're gonna stay there doing nothing?!?", Sonic yelled. Amy said nothing. Minutes later the box began to shake, Sonic of course was startled. Seconds later the box fell apart.

"What just ...Happened?", Sonic said. Amy stood up and walked, Sonic also did the same but he tripped but then...

~Chu! ♥

Sonic landed right on Amy's lips.
Sonic closed his eyes, from his part he was enjoying it. But Amy wasn't. Tears were forming upon her eyes wide open. Seconds later Sonic opened his eyes now noticing that Amy was crying.

Amy departed from the kiss. Taking air, still crying but also blushing. Amy pushed Sonic out of the way and ran outside the fabric. Sonic ran after her. He couldn't find her anywhere until he heard sobbing around the fabric. He saw her, on the floor covering her face with her arms.

"Amy What's wrong?", Sonic spoke. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!", Amy had yelled, turning away from him. "What did I do?! What are you so cracked up about??" , Sonic said. "Don't act like you don't know!!", Amy yelled at him.

"I don't!! Is it because I kissed you? Well by accident...", Sonic said. Amy stopped crying, she wiped her tears of and got up. "Never mind me you never cared for me much anyway, just please leave me alone", Amy said and went back to the fabric. Sonic was now more confused than ever. He had NO idea that she was mad at him for never going to the dates they were supposed to have. That he doesn't even give her a chance.

"I do care about you!! I always had", Sonic yelled back to Amy. Amy stopped on her tracks and turned around seeing Sonic approach her. She backed away. "I don't want to talk about this anymore and remember I said to leave me alone", Amy said.

"Looks like no one's here, and those robots were here just to stall. Let's get out of here", Amy said. "Maybe he was here, just that he left already", Sonic spoke.
"Thanks captain obvious...", Amy replied. Sonic crossed his arms pouting. Then they were walking once again. Then see Eggman pass by in the air (of course...) in his Eggcarrier. They begin following him with their eyes. Seeing where he will go. They see him get into a cave by the mountain.

Soon they arrive and go in. Cream was trapped in a cage along with her Chao. Eggman was by one of his computers typing codes.

"There she is. How will we get her?", Sonic questioned. "You'll distract him and I'll try to get Cream.", Amy said. Sonic nodded. "Knock knock is anyone home?", Sonic said knocking on a wall making Eggman turn around. "I've been expecting you Sonic... I knew you were gonna come here for that little girl.", Eggman spoke. "Let her go! Where is she?", Sonic yelled. "Oh, no other than in this cage...", Eggman said pressing on a button. Down came a cage, but when it reached the bottom no one was in there. "WHAT?!", Eggman said. "Well looks like my work here is done..", Sonic said dashing off. On the outside he met up with Amy and Cream. "How'd you get her out?", Sonic questioned. "Don't question me,now let's get moving!", Amy said running off with Cream and Sonic.

"Stupid hedgehog!!!", Eggman yelled from the inside of his cave
Soon they were all gathered back at Tails'. "Cream Honey!", Vanilla said stretching her arms out for Cream to come. "How was it?", Rouge said. "How was what?", Amy asked. "The journey with you know who", Rouge said. "Horrible...", Amy said and the girls began to laugh even Amy giggled. Sonic heard their conversation. He began approaching to Amy. "Don't look now, he's coming", Blaze said leaving with Rouge.

"Amy, please. I'm hopeless. What did I do that made you mad? I seriously don't know...", Sonic said. Amy sighed and turned around....

End of chapter . Sorry for any mistakes, Bai!