Sibling Time

"Now, how will you help me?", Sonic spoke. "Hmmm... Let me think...", Cream replied.

With Amy

Alex came back with Amy laughing. "What?", amy asked. "He's jealous... Man does he lov- never mind...", Alex stopped when Amy gave him a glare. "Huh.. Jealous...", Amy said. Alex sighed. "What's wrong?", Amy questioned. "It's just that... I'm having trouble with my girlfriend also..", Alex stated. "Hmm... We both have trouble in the love life", Amy said. "You know what we need is to get out and open our minds. We need a sibling time. Remember? When we were troubled and had fun together", Amy mentioned. Alex nodded. "Well let's go somewhere... Outside", Amy continued, then turning off the TV.

Alex and Amy got out and started walking to the park. "Want an ice cream?", Alex spoke. "Sure", Amy replied. Amy sat down on a bench and waited for Alex, while he went for the ice cream.

~With Sonic~

Sonic was with Cream, they also headed to the park. Cream 'thought' better when she was somewhere peaceful. That's when Sonic saw Amy with that Alex again. He saw them smiling, and playing with the ice creams. Right now Amy stained Alex with ice cream on his face, and so did he with Amy. Laughing, having fun. He was jealous again. Then Cream noticed.

"Sonic?", Cream spoke. Sonic didn't say anything. Cream looked where Sonic was looking and saw them.

"Sonic... You don't realize who he is do you?", Cream said. "He is A-..", "Alex... Yeah I know, probably his new boyfriend. Or probably just a guy who agreed to be with her so she could make me jealo-", " No Sonic! Alex isn't her boyfriend. Alex is her Brother ", Cream continued.

"What?", Sonic asked. "Her Brother... You've been friends with her since long ago Sonic. And you don't remember?", Cream said. Sonic looked at her with confusion. Cream sighed.

"She told us one night to all of us,  that her brother was gonna come to the city and visit her. Buut... Since you weren't paying attention, you didn't even know", Cream said.

Sonic now realized what she was saying. Sonic looked back at them and saw that now they were just simply chatting.

"You know Cream... I think I am the one to find a way to love me again.", Sonic said. "I realize that you're right... Well good luck Sonic.", Cream stated then left.

Sonic sighed and looked back at them. Now 'how?' is he gonna do that. She's heart broken.  Sonic looked up to the sky and sighed.

Then Sonic noticed that Alex left Amy, for who knows what. Now Amy was alone temporarily. This could be his chance.

Sonic walked up to Amy. She then noticed Sonic was in front of her. Amy gulped...

"Amy", Sonic spoke

Amy was about to leave when Sonic grabbed her Arm.
"Amy", Sonic said again.
"Leave me alone Sonic...", Amy said. "Amy please!", Sonic said and Amy got of his grasp.

Amy began walking quickly. "Please Amy this is so hard!!", Sonic yelled. Amy stopped on her tracks. And turned around. "What's Hard?", Amy spoke.

"This... This is gonna be hard. I will try anything and do what ever it takes to get you back. But I know this will be hard for me.."
Sonic stated.

"Hard? For you ? I still can't believe this.", Amy said, glaring at Sonic then walking away with tears in her eyes.

How will be do this?? And Will he? Or is he gonna lose her?

End of chapter, sorry I haven't updated much. And Sorry if it's short. Anyway Bai! Sorry for any mistakes.