A Gentleman and a Detailed Guy...

Each one was at their homes. Sonic at his house thinking how to win her back. Amy ather house with Alex spending more time with each other. Alex is only staying with her two days. He arrived today, he's staying tomorrow and then the next day he'll leave. 

~With Sonic~

"Hey Tails, any ideas on how I can win Amy back?", Sonic asked. "I thought YOU were gonna think about it", Tails replied. "Yeah yeah I know... but please?", Sonic spoke. Tails sighed. "Amy used to read romance novels, she dreamed about you being a gentleman and being detailed.", Tails said. "I am that...", Sonic said. Tails glared at him. "No I mean like.... send her flowers or something, chocolates, cute letters and stuff", Tails stated. "Ooh... thanks buddy!", Sonic said and dashed off to the closest gift shop. He grabbed a bouquet of Roses, a box of chocolates in a heart shaped box and then he tried searching for a card. Although He couldn't find the correct one. So he just sticked with the flowers and the chocolates. He'll write the  letter back at home.

Soon he arrived back with Tails. He ran to his room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "Now, to write something beautiful for her...", Sonic spoke. Just then ideas popped to his head. Thousands of em'. He had to write the perfect words.

~Wit Amy and Alex~

Amy and Alex were watching a scary movie. 'Night Of The Living Dead' to be exact. They were in the middle of a jump scare part when someone knocked on the door. That knock startled them. "I'll go", Alex said and got up. He went towards the door and saw no one. He looked at the floor and saw a bouquet of flowers, a chocolate heart shaped box and a letter. He picked it all up and saw that on the flowers was a note that said From Sonic To Amy. "Wo ho, looks like you have a secret admirer.", Alex said jokingly and brought the items to Amy. 

Amy sat down well before she took a look at the things. "Aaaannd they're from Sonic....", Amy sighed. "He sent Flowers, A letter and ooh! chocolates!", Alex said opening the box, and ate a chocolate. Amy snatched the box from him and dropped it to the floor. Alex pouted and grabbed the letter from the counter.

"May I?", Alex asked. "I don't care", Amy spoke. "It says...

Hi there Amy! uuh.... how are you? Dang it.. Let me start over again.... Dear Amy, I'm so sorry I always missed our dates. I DO care about you! I know like you said that my actions never did.... I'm really sorry! Again... Please forgive me! Sorry if this is a horrible letter, you know writing isn't my thing... I couldn't find the right letter, so I had to write it.

As Alex finished reading the note, Amy rolled her eyes. "Wow... he's trying and hard", Alex stated. "He doesn't know what hard is! Hard is trying to get over him!", Amy said. "I know you still kinda hate him, but you know I think you should give him another chance and if he still does the same, just leave him as a friend. I'm a guy to and leaving a guy like this confuses a lot and it's so hard.", Alex stated. They stayed quiet a few minutes. "I'll think of it later, let's continue with the movie. "But now tell me... what's the problem you have with your girlfriend?", Amy asked. "She uh... cheated on me..", Alex said.

"But I'm over with her, so don't worry about me.", Alex said. " Hey Amy where will I be staying?", Alex continued. "The guest's room. Next to the bathroom.", Amy spoke. "Thanks, I'm goin' to sleep. Good night Amy", Alex said and left to his room. Amy nodded. As soon as Alex left she sighed and turned off the tv. 

Then she went towards the door and locked it. Soon she slipped under her bed covers, although she was still thinking about what Alex said. 'Should I give him one more chance?' .

Soon Amy was tired enough to go to sleep.

End of chapter, sorry for any mistakes. Bai!