Old Flames....

Sorry once again for not publishing a part sooner, I was busy beating Borderlands2 with my bro

Enjoy!!!

Mari's POV:

I woke up with a start, where the hells Chad? I looked around frantically with fear starting to flood into my veins, I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs I got to the end of the living room and slipped on the hardwood floor of the kitchen. I was flung forward and into the arms of him. He wrapped his arms around me "Hey miss, you ought to be careful I wouldn't want you to break the cute ass of yours on the floor." I looked at him smiling, his beautiful hazel eyes searching through my soul reading my history and struggles. Just then I smelt something amazing "hey babe, what are you cooking?" I ask curiously. "Well I thought I'd make breakfast, it's least I can do for you beautiful" He says with a wink. The spread consisted of fried potatoes (which tasted like seasoned hash browns), French toast, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. When we got done eating I came over and sat in his lap "so what do we got planned today"? I asked curiously. "I thought that we would just stay here and watch a couple of movies together" he said with a smile that melted me inside. "I mean the guys shouldn't be home for the next two days or so" he said staring down at me, "Well sounds good to me" I said shooting a smile at him.

Chad's POV:

"Goddammit" I moaned as I hear the doorbell ring, "Right at the good part" Mari chimed in. I got up from my very comfortable sitting arrangement and sluggishly walked to the door. I opened it, "The hel-"I was stopped by a woman plowing through the door "Hey ya miss me"? It was my ex-girlfriend smashing my lips with hers. "WHOA GET THE FUCK OFF!" I shouted at her, Ughh Drew I thought she was over me! "Man I've missed the taste of those lips" she said slurring the S out. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I shouted once more, pushing her back to the open door. Once she made it through the frame I swiftly closed the door behind her and locking it. "Jesus..." I sighed , "I'm sorry about that it was nobody importan-." I turned around and saw Mari standing with her mouth cover and tears running down her cheeks crap she must have saw what happened. I took a step towards her and she took a step back "how could you chad, these amazing days and I thought what we had..... how could you!!" she ran past me and out the door. I ran after her and when she got half way down the street I caught up to her and grabbed her arm and swung her around "I swear it wasn't what it looked like please comeback inside and let me explain." I begged. She looked at me with her tear reddened face, her eyes full of sadness "I can't...... just.. I...can't do this right now." Then she took off.

Mari's POV:

I ran until I couldn't run anymore, that's when I pulled out my phone and called Joven to pick me up. He got there twenty minutes later and we drove to my house, he came in and got me settled down then called Ian, and Anthony. They arrived eight hours later, they had a photo shoot in LA but when they got the call they ended it early and came as fast as they could. They walked in and gave me a hug "what happened, we want to know everything." So I explained everything to them and they sat there and listened, then the doorbell rang. I jumped and the guys got up defensively and walked slowly to the door "Mari come here hun, you won't believe who it is" Anthony said surprised. I looked through the peep hole and saw him, my Ex Chase; we broke up last year but it ended on good terms because we knew are lives where pulling us different ways. I opened up the door slowly "what are you doing here chase, I thought you moved in with your girlfriend in LA." He stepped in a gave me a hug "we broke up last month but when Joven gave me a call and told me what happened I thought I could come help" I looked at Joven and if looks could killed he'd be dead. "Um can you come back tomorrow, it's been a long tiring day and I need to catch some major Z's" I said yawning. "How about me and the guys stay the night to make sure Chad doesn't come and do anything stupid?" Chase asked. "Ok but don't break anything, plus you're all sleeping downstairs" I said jokingly to the four guys sitting in my living room. They all nodded and I went upstairs and got ready for bed.

Chad's POV:

The rest of the night I road on my bike, I kept picturing the look on her face when she looked at me, I seriously wanted to punch Drew for kissing me. But it really hurt that Mari thought I'd let that happen, I mean I love her and yes, I mean it. It was about 2 in the morning the next day when I went to the Bar to drink my sorrows away, my heart hasn't felt like this with anyone, not even drew and that's saying something considering I was going to marry her (that was before I caught her sleeping with some other guy). I was sitting there when a guy sat down next to me "a man only looks like the way you do if he either had his heart broken or killed someone, now which one are you?" he deadpanned. "That would be the first one, how about you?" I said looking at him; he had light brown hair with dark blue eyes, he had a nine o'clock shadow that went with his jawline. "I had a friend who just had her heart broken" he smirked and asked for a rum and coke. I instantly snapped awake "what's your friends name?" I said alittle aggravated. "Mari Takahashi, you know her?" he said smiling, he knew and in that moment rage filled me. "yeah I've heard that name before" I said as calmly as I could, I then got up and started to walk out when he said something that almost made me turn around and punch him. "By the way, what's your name guy, I'll pay your tab" I looked over my shoulder "the names Chad" with that I walked out of the bar and walked home.

Mari's POV:

I woke up with a start, it was ten o'clock and someone had kissed my cheek I smiled thinking it was Chad "I love you, I'm sorry for being the way I was being yesterday" I said "I love you too" said the voice, it wasn't chad. I snapped my eyes open to find chase laying next me. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. "We need to talk, I think I'm still in love with you Mari, I want it to be you and I again, forget about that Chad guy" he leaned in for another kiss. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, the guys were up and they were talking to someone. All of sudden chase pulled me around and kissed me, he let go and I looked at the guys. They were all looking at me with shock on their faces and that's when I saw Chad, his face showed a mix of rage and sadness, he had bags under his eyes and his eyes themselves where bloodshot; it looked like he had a hangover. "So we meet again Chad" chase said with a cynical smile, "wait how do you know chad?" I said curiously and some what scared. "We met at a bar last night, he paid for my tab like a nice guy" Chad said through gritted teeth. Worry flooded over me, Chad was a foot taller and thirty pounds bigger than chase, and he was built like steel. "Well I am a nice guy that's why Mari is getting back with me" which was a lie but that was all Chad needed to hear, he punched Chase square in the nose.

Hope you like this part and yes I left it at a cliff hanger but that's what makes stories good ;)

Like-

Comment-

Share-

The perfect days (Smosh Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें