Old Flames (Part 2)

I think I'm gonna change my update schedule to every two weeks, junior year is killing me right now lmao, and I had a major writers block but I got through it thank gosh XD

Enjoy!

Chad's POV:

I felt the cartilage snap between my fingers when my fist connected, but I didn't care, he stole my girl and for that he needed to pay. I threw another punch but he was expecting it, he dodged it and grabbed my collar, he took it and threw me out the door. I got back up and looked at him, there was blood flowing out from his nose and to his chin, he quickly wiped it off and started advancing towards me. I wasn't afraid though, hell I wanted him to come get me at least then I won't have to waste energy coming to him just a little closer...... he took one more step, the last step that I need to get to him. With it I sweeped his legs out from under him and got on top of him, I punched him hard in the ribs, I heard him gasp and with that I hit him again in the same spot three more times, after the third slug he screamed in pain and I felt a snap between my index and middle finger. His eyes suddenly became focused and he jabbed at my throat, I started choking and that's when he took advantage, he punched me once in the jaw and once in the ribs. With that I fell over and he was then on top of me. He punched me multiple times and my vision got blurry, I'm not losing like this I used what's left of my strength to grab his throat with both hands and pick him up, I lifted him off the ground and kept him there. He desperately tried to get the noose that where my hands off of his throat. His face started to get red and his clawing became weak, and that's when the world went black.

Mari's POV:

I didn't know what else to do, I knew that if I didn't stop chad he would kill chase. He had already had a swollen eye and a cut on his head and a deep cut on both hands but chase looked worse, he was bloody all over. So I picked up a garden gnome and smashed it over chads head. At first Chad just stood there and then in and instant his knees buckled and he hit the ground hard, Chase was dropped to the grown as well, knocked out cold by the near suffocation. The car drive to the hospital was the worst hour of my life, my heart was sore from what I did to chad, he looked ruff as I sat there and watched his chest rise and fall slowly, and after all he was only doing what a boyfriend should do wait, Boyfriend?

Chad's POV:

I woke up half way through the drive to hear Mari say that I was her boyfriend; I kept my eyes close to see if she was going to say anything else, I had to bite my lip to keep from grinning. Mari must have saw because she let out loud sighed and rolled me over on my back, then straddled me before grabbing my shirt and yanking me up to her beautiful lips and smashing them into mine. I braced myself with one arm and pulling Mari in to deepen the kiss with my other arm, she lets out a small moan giving enough room to slip my tongue into her gorgeous mouth. Are tongue's wrestled for dominance and obviously mines won. "Ok you too enough back there or I'll drop you both off at the nearest hotel around here" Ian says with a chuckle. I smiled and looked at Mari, her gorgeous hazel eyes staring at me with the brightest smile in the world. I ended up passing out again and when I woke up I was lying in a hospital bed, my head was bandaged up and I had stitches in both of my hands, I ached all over. "Mari, you there hun?" I whispered softly, I heard shuffling to my right and I was relieved when I saw Mari's face looking down at me "chad thank god you're awake." She said that and tears started to form in her eyes and she buried her head into my chest "baby can you move just a bit, I think my rib is fractured" I chuckled slightly. She jolted back a laughed quietly "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm glad you're ok" she said while sniffling. I rubbed the pad of my thumb across her cheek "I would have done it all over again for you."